User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NoahKirchner - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    I love reading your story, in fact, it's one of the few synthetic stories that actually left me wanting to read more. The character development of Davis as he comes to appreciate Quincy for his religious quirk is really nice to see, and overall I thought having it through the perspective of a different character was something we haven't seen before. I'm not concerned about a lack of understanding who Quincy is and how he acts, you have a fair amount of dialogue and actions that show how he'll act.

I have no issues with this application, from how you've contacted me and how seriously you seem to take this whitelist is something I appreciate. You can be serious when you want to, and it's obvious that you want to.

+1, great example of an application.

I vouch for Noah to do a damn fine job.
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    Yeah ok +1
    Thank you kindly, and I won't disappoint if I do end up getting the whitelist, your compliments mean a lot even removed from the lense of an application (on the writing in particular) and in the case of acute I appreciate the criticism.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't play a rust bucket, but despite Noah's shitposting and goofy demeanor, they actually know when to be serious and when to be in control of themselves. I only recently found out that he also plays Michael Braddock; quite frankly, the difference in behavior (Discord vs IC) is astounding.

I can't vouch for the story/gimmick anything related to the synth WL itself, but I'm more-than-confident in their RP abilities, their in-game competency, and their maturity to handle the role - and I believe the Synth council should hold that same level of confidence in him.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll echo Jakkk a bit and say I really actually enjoyed reading this story. The fact its written from the perspective of a marine really makes it unique and interesting. And you manage to get your quirk which I also really enjoy through it. Your answers to Acutes questions are also good so its a easy 1+ from me.
    Max Judge, the 45 year old slightly fat man with an unfitting action hero name.

Fred, the worrisome synth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, go ahead +1
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll leave my +1 here.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I came into this expecting a shitpost, but found a good app instead. Story was a good read and showed the quirk. A nice fresh take on it as well. Quirk itself is fine, we have a few others who do the same thing and it works.

I don't think we've talked much ingame but you got the vouches you need, so no comments here.

You may be shit at shitposting, but luckily that doesn't mean anything for your synth app. +1
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scsnv View Post
    I don't play a rust bucket, but despite Noah's shitposting and goofy demeanor, they actually know when to be serious and when to be in control of themselves. I only recently found out that he also plays Michael Braddock; quite frankly, the difference in behavior (Discord vs IC) is astounding.

I can't vouch for the story/gimmick anything related to the synth WL itself, but I'm more-than-confident in their RP abilities, their in-game competency, and their maturity to handle the role - and I believe the Synth council should hold that same level of confidence in him.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4000daniel1 View Post
    I'll echo Jakkk a bit and say I really actually enjoyed reading this story. The fact its written from the perspective of a marine really makes it unique and interesting. And you manage to get your quirk which I also really enjoy through it. Your answers to Acutes questions are also good so its a easy 1+ from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedroca2lucas View Post
    Sure, go ahead +1
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    I'll leave my +1 here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampmare View Post
    I came into this expecting a shitpost, but found a good app instead. Story was a good read and showed the quirk. A nice fresh take on it as well. Quirk itself is fine, we have a few others who do the same thing and it works.

I don't think we've talked much ingame but you got the vouches you need, so no comments here.

You may be shit at shitposting, but luckily that doesn't mean anything for your synth app. +1
    Thank you, genuinely, I want to say thank you in a much deeper way but at the same time I don't want it to come off like I'm campaigning or something to the effect, but I do appreciate all of the kind words and my goal is and will continue to be to strive for the highest level of RP I can in HRP roles while still keeping the game fun for my subordinates (or in this case superiors) and the troops on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampmare View Post
    You may be shit at shitposting
    :^)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've got a good application, but knowing your reputation, I wanted you see how you fared against my post. Not salty, but sweet. Goodluck, robit. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SolubleWhenWet View Post
    You've got a good application, but knowing your reputation, I wanted you see how you fared against my post. Not salty, but sweet. Goodluck, robit. +1
    My reputation is definitely not the best, but I won't let you down with synth arrpee, and if I do I fully expect you to come to my house and bash my head in with a mess tray. Thank you kindly for the +1 and I appreciated the criticism, genuinely.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can RP well and your story is great. Good luck, bud. +1

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019