RossWalk - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Rosswalk

Marine Name
    Ross Walk

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    R'kl Oassw

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    not in the last month but I will say when I first started I was Banned for EORG but nothing since then.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes I am ans will up hold the Predator Code Of Honor unless staff member/Elders/Councillor say other wise.

Yautja Character Story
    It was a cool night on the marine date 2184. R'kl is on his last training hunt before he is ready for his first mission. His task is to win a Honor duel with his old and wise trainer. Then boom he hears the start signal and off he gose. His trainer cames from the tree like plants but he is to fast for him and smacks him right in the leg. But then he is grabbed by his trainer wile he is falling. They both land on the ground get up faster than the blink of an eye both in a defencive stance. The fight last long into the night. But the old man was getting tired and they both new it. Then I make my move I take a stick I found some time ago hit the back of the knee slaming him on the ground takes his blade then stops right before he slices the neck. Thus he spared the old amn for it was the fairst most fun thing ever were they both out smarted each other. Flash foward a few years to the marine date 2186 he finds him self on this planet. He and many others are tasked with w=finding the source of the world eats or as the marnies will call it Xenos. Although it isn't a what he is their for. He had been their to do some hunting and Honor duel. But as the stories go that wasnt what happened.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    R'kl tends to be sneaky until he finds his prey or honor fight. Once he finds his fight he unclolkes and lets his prey get in the first move. Once he wins he dissapers and you wont see him but he will see you. He will asks his prey to fight via gestues to his weapons and nods and shakes of his head. If the prey dosen't want to fight or is against the honor code to fight he tries to see if the prey can help him in his quest.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel is a fight to the death between two being no matter the species. Their is the challenger normally the Yautja. while the opponent is a being that the Yautja deems worthy enough to fight one on one. The fight has to must abide by the Yautja code of honor. If the challenged dose not have a melee weapon one must be provided by the Yautja. It must be a fair weapon as well. None of the fighters may use a ranged weapon. If the challenged uses a ranged weapon he will be deemed unworthy Prey and will be killed with out mercey. If the Yautja uses a ranged weapon then he will be the most disgraced Yautja out their and shall be killed by any other Yautja out their as well as any of its off spring.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I will do one if not all of the following things. 1. See if we could help each other with our tasks. 2. Honor duel. 3. Help each other with each task.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I dont see Yautja very often on the sever mabey that is just me but I really dont see 'em offten. I think by being a Yautja the sever get the real CM expernce. Onstly as well I would love to see what it is like to be a Yautja.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grammar and spelling are inconsistent, you have no quirk beyond "am predator", your story is very short and tells us nothing about the character and switches frequently between first and third person...

Plus i think your forum account is too young to make this post...

I think you need to go look at the accepted and denied posts, because applications better than this one have been denied before.
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesomesauce already covered everything i had to say, not to mention the fact its short and unappealing, its so obviously not spellchecked or anything.

If youre serious about applying then go read the application rules and some other denied and accepted apps. Also yea youre forum account needs to be at least a month old before you can apply for a WL role so that invalids this app anyways.

H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post

If youre serious about applying then go read the application rules and some other denied and accepted apps. Also yea youre forum account needs to be at least a month old before you can apply for a WL role so that invalids this app anyways.

-1 everything has already been said
    !!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 everything has already been said.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything has already been said... Denied.