step210 - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    step210

Marine Name
    Stephan Kars

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Sei'Ru'Ja

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    I haven't been banned on your server nor do I ever plan to be banned on it. I was banned on Paradise Station due to someone stabbing me then I proceeded to retaliate.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, I have read the new Code of Honor guidelines until I could remember it fairly well and I still continue to read it.

Yautja Character Story
    I was felt a sudden tap to my bio-mask, I had fallen leaning against the wall. I opened my eyes to see Thai�Un�je, a blooded, my superior. He calmly said to me, �do not fall asleep young blood that is a sign of weakness and I do not look after the week�. I then stood up tall and nodded, he left me moving to the Drop ship (the little pod you see in the comics and movies they take down to planets). I then rushed made haste towards the drop pods when I saw Thai�Un�je and Un�jen�tha, another Youngblood like me. As I was prepping my pod I made sure I had everything I needed; my Bio-mask, Scimitar, Wrist Gauntlet, Body armor, Ceremonial Dagger and shurikens. After I finished preparing myself I hoped in my pod then launched it towards out towards the planet Mayo (a forestry world). We were dispatched here to take out the Serpent threat that the oomans had lost control of.

We landed a mile away from our destination; we landed closely to each other onto a flat elevated rocky area. I hoped out of my pod and immediately observed my current surroundings. We were elevated from the ground and even so it was quit bushy with trees taller than our platform. Thai�Un�je spoke on the comms telling us the follow him, as soon as we heard this Un�jen�tha and I immediate jumped on the tress moving quickly but careful behind Thai as he made his way to the facility.

When were in proximity to the facility we halted and then activated our thermal vision to scout the area to our surprise we only saw 7 Serpents that all look alike in the immediate area we also saw many dead human bodies all over gutted, decapitated and deformed bodies. I said, �This will be an easy hunt, we have already won� then Thai said �Do not get cocky Young blood�. I just shrugged and Un�jen�tha jumped down to floor level. He roared saying no point in using stealth because they are able to detect our presence. He then activated his wrist blades then rushed towards them roaring. As he did this 3 of the serpents began making their way towards him but before the serpents are able to take a hit at him he dispatched his combistick and begins to fight them. I see him facing many difficulties as he begins fighting them as they are simply just picking him off running in to hit and another comes in to hit as he tries to regain footing. Thai�Un�je then jumps down to the floor to help him, I then look around to see 4 other serpents making their way over to them.

I stand atop the branch and throw my shuriken towards the 2 serpents within my line of sight then I jump down watching my shurikens. The first shuriken cuts straight through a serpents head as the other one cuts off the other serpent�s legs. As I land I do not falter I immediately activate my scimitar and prepare to defend myself. Un shouts leave my prey you filths, as he shouts in anger I see his chest pierced by the serpents tail. He coughs up blood but he does not yield he grabs its tail with his left hand and begins to tap on his wrist. I realized what was happening and tried to grab the dead serpent next to me an-�BOMB�, I am blowed away but the force of the explosion. I get up seemingly alive but hearing a crunching pain in my right leg and upper body as I move, I then look around for Thai�Un�je only to see his upper body on the ground a few meters away from me. I then look around to see if any of the serpents lived from the explosion only to be punched open before even realized it. I feel to the ground holding back the beast as its acid sped on my mask I tried to get it off but it kept biting at me pining me down with its arms. I mustered the strength to back it off for a second to throw my shuriken but and the cost of my left arm for I could no longer move it. The serpent then immediate pounced back with even more force than before, I then stuck my right arm to its chest for the scimitar was long enough to keep it away from me. It hissing growled louder and louder then silence, my shuriken came back around to cut its head open vertically. I then grunted laughing psychotically (HA...HA.HAHAHA) I have lived. My heart beats so loudly that I can even hear it amongst my laughter. I then get focused and crawl over to the dead serpent removing my mask to mark my rigid unsightly face with large scars than removes my rigid features, I take out my dagger to cut a piece off the serpent and mark myself with its acid to my forehead I roared in pain. I then muster what little strength I had left over to Thai�Un�je and set a timer for the self destruct system, while I called to my Clan leader. �Ah so�t...hi...s...is...Th...e.e.nd. My eyes close shut.

I awoke seeing my clan leader before me, Sah�Io�Kun, by Paya you lived. I looked around seeing that I was in the med bay. I asked what happened and she replied with� You survived even killed a serpent right?� I didn�t reply as my mouth seems unable to. Stay down we will take after you are patched up she says as she leaves me. My God Paya help me to continue to bring you glory.

Description
    Sei�Ru�Ja- Stands 7.1 feet tall. He is a average looking predator with scars all over but his face scars are very unique as they go around his entire head not just his race. He also has short locks due to him losing a duel with his brother and his brother talking cutting his hair near bald. He is only truly interested in his personal gain.

Thai�Un�je- Stands 10 feet tall with a muscular build. He has only his left eye as his right eye was melted completely by a serpent. He is very caring for others

Un�jen�tha- Stands 6.9 feet tall. He is not very muscular but rather slime due to his size he is very short tempered. He hates when other talk up to him.

Sah�Io�Kun- Stands 8 feet tall. She is very tall with a muscular build. Not many males try to even approach her as she is very intimidating. She has scars at every part of her body.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Sei'Ru'Ja well he is rather an observer who likes to know the situation he is in. he does not like surprises as they are never good. he wishes to have complete control of the situation. He is an adapter to situations. He makes keen choices for he likes to enjoy the hunt.

I intend to observe my situation first and think of all the possible things that will happen; if I will need traps, challenge them or straight up attack them depending if they are worthy or not. I will also toy with my prey cause what fun is it if I cannot toy with them, though I will show no mercey when I am hunting them. I also plan to uphold honor code and I will usually take the skull of my prey depending on if they are worthy.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A honor duel is when a predator deems a other predator or prey worthy and decides to challenge them providing them with a weapon suitable for them to battle each other with While a hunt is when one or a group of yautja go to a remote location and hunt prey they deem worthy usually taking their skull as a trophy. At least that's what I think they are.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I may interact with them as long as they do not mess with me, though I will usually be silent as I do not wish to speak with them.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I have been watching predators and was salty asf when I say them play. Though I realized that I always did like predators and maybe I could be as good as them or maybe better and not run infront of bullets. But in all seriousness I just love predators, read all the comics and watched all the movies even bought some ot the authics also making a pred story on Wattpad will tell when its finished

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes
    Last edited by step210; 05-24-2019 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Grammer corrections

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh god be gentle with me. My English is getting better I will be speaking like an American soon.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take it english isnt your first language then?
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No main language is Spanish, though I am learning English ever so slowly. Is my English Bad?
    Last edited by step210; 05-25-2019 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Grammer correction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by step210 View Post
    No main language is Spanish, though I am learning English ever so slowly. Is my English Bad?
    Not at all, i've seen a great many English native speakers be far worse than you. You're not perfect, but you've done a great job to write all of this in English.

I don't think it'll really be a mark against you for Predator.

As a predator, you're supposed to have a quirk, a unique way in which you play beyond the usual sneaky predator as you see in the movies. As best i can tell, that is somewhat absent from the application.
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I see that now. I guess he just the average joe or maybe far greater. If I had a chance to prove it, just really wanna be a pred.
    Last edited by step210; 05-25-2019 at 02:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not really supposed to have a quirk but something unique so you're not just "hurr durr alien man with sword coming for them trophies". Yautja playstyle is pretty generic, story is okay, I haven't seen your character around so I can't vouch for your RP. Neutral for now.
    my first non combat medal

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I�m going to go with a -1 on this. Story has its mistakes which is most likely from English not being your first language. Overall the application didn�t draw me in whatsoever.

I�d suggest try learning English some more, and use the whitelist-app channel for feedback. Also, when you make a new application have some whitelisted predators look it over and give you feedback.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by step210 View Post
    Yea trust me friendo its better than some english primarys i know, just wanted it said so other people kept it in mind while reading.

But i do agree with lumdor parts of the story feel off and its not so much because of the lost in translation. Take it to whitelist help next time you apply and get help with it to iron out inconsistencies and such, -1 for now but do try again with the proper help
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably will not try again was very painful trying to put this in English and I simply wnna be a pred to undersand what it is like. Thaks for the replies guys!

oh shit 2 pages worth of replies
    Last edited by step210; 05-26-2019 at 09:01 PM.