User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: zenlon - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think my fellow COs hit the nail on the head here.

Questions were fine, story was OK. I think even if it was the son who was arrested for treason and not the father, that'd likely end both of their careers. But I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt there, it's a nitpick more than anything.

I've seen you around here and there, but never in a Command role. So I'm going to have to agree with those who have spoke before me and leave it neutral until I get a chance to see you in action. Best of luck, hope to see you in a Command seat soon.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepting this application would set an awful precedent. I can name three people right now who want to be Captain and are massing a TON of SO/XO rounds to back up that they are capable. I've never seen you in CIC before while I see the exact same people play SO/XO nearly every round I log on and our timezones are not the issue.

I am going to -1 this because accepting this would spit in the face of those putting in so much work to gain CIC reputation for their future Captain app.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen you as SO but never seen you lead an operation, and a lot of the answers in your application reflect that. Play more CIC or this will likely get denied. Good luck
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna have the -1 this chief, while i have seen you around it has only been in squad marine roles, while i do see you. Everyone needs to see you play more XO and SO to gauge how you handle control of operations. As it is key to a good CO App. Take the next month to really grind it in and make a great app my friend.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might be biased but i want to add my 2 cent for this. First, i commend you for playing exactly as you written in the app meaning you care about your character enough to roleplay as. But my experience with you as XO i can say... bizzare.

To sum it up, the average order you gave is : "GO HERE! GO THERE! QUICK! MOVE IT UP MARINES!", i was one of the marines in the squad that you attach yourself to, and you basically bee-line toward whatever your plan is while ignoring other elements, rushing around with tactical shotty in hand alone going rambo is not i want to see from my commanding officer. Yes you said you prefer to lead on the ground, charging with marines, but you act no different than average ungas costing life of several marines that try to keep you alive from doing your stun.

Im gonna give this -1. I would love to see improvement from charging unga into CO that actually lead marines to victory.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    //showthrea...en-programming

After reading the logs and this report. I cannot support this application based on your language used in the ahelp, and that you are demanding a whitelisted player be removed from his position for making a player decision within a 5 second time frame.

It's a hard no from me. You need to not get so angry at videogames if you want the CO whitelist, because things will go wrong plenty of times while leading these rounds.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    //showthrea...en-programming

After reading the logs and this report. I cannot support this application based on your language used in the ahelp, and that you are demanding a whitelisted player be removed from his position for making a player decision within a 5 second time frame.

It's a hard no from me. You need to not get so angry at videogames if you want the CO whitelist, because things will go wrong plenty of times while leading these rounds.
    This situation and a few other comments I have heard from reliable individuals have made me believe that you're not suitable for the role at this current time.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While the story is passable there�s inconsistencies in your application answers and troublesome instances coming from you.

Clear objective judgement is fundamentally expected of a Captain. Understanding of how things work, the balance between powers and utility of structures at your disposal is fundamental for a Commanding Officer. The USCM is not a pack of barbarians, but an organized military organizations with screucutres, rules, protocols that need to be respected, followed and taken in consideration in every decision you take and order or instruction you give.

Therefore I do not find you as someone that I can trust with the responsibilities a Commanding Officer has to carry. I could go on into more detail but I will leave it here.

Get some more experience get a more objective understanding of things and then perhaps you may try again.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't say anything more other than what Arbs, Patton and Dinkle said.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a decent amount of rounds as XO under your belt and gain yourself a good reputation.

Until then, -1.