User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vicacrov - Commander Application

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I didn�t know it was you at the time I have seen you in command roles often enough to know you�re competent. I rarely comment on WL applications and usually only Synthetic (best) ones. Your ideas for improvement are promising and I have full confidence in your abilities. Good luck.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't vote on applications anymore, but just want to confirm that Vic is a low pop player. He usually plays around 8am-10am EST when I'm on during a couple days of the week.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a +1 from me chief

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchee View Post
    What this guy said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchee View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmstve

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmstve +1
    yea ok

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not much more I feel needs said. Admittedly, my encounters with you in-game have been rather slim, however the times I have seen you around, as well as the effort put into your application shows to me you've got what it takes to be a Commander.

The application has quite a bit of effort put into it, and the answers are satisfactory. That said, everyone says they'll never BE, and while a few Captains have gotten away with never having to sling around the Big Iron, just know that there will more then likely come a time when you feel as though your best bet is to BE. It's there to be used, and when applied right can create some interesting Roleplay. However because you've stated your stance on it, I don't feel like I'll have to worry too much about you abusing it in the future.

Another point I'd like to mention is Commander can and will often be a stressful and tedious role. Especially when you're held to higher standards and those under your Command attempt to walk over you, or refuse to follow similar standards. Keep calm and do what you can to focus on the Operation.

With all of that out of the way, here's my +1. Good luck, Captain Chester, and may your stay on the USS Almayer p-
    "Fuck!"

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What i can say about this app had been said several times over so i wont go over each and everything but it is a really nice app, funny story and i think you took my advice in msay to heart and gave your CO a unique spin.

+1
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted