User Tag List

Thread: Anyone notice something different?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone notice something different?

Im talking about how xenos got some dose of stim and run around like usain bolt and how marines lost some of their braincells to aim higher than a cade. I might be wrong but this is how i felt.

Runners and Lurkers aside they are already speedy as fuck so i dont know if they got faster or it just the same, but im talking about Drones and Sentinels, im more than often see drone that easily walk around in group of marine while dancing in the middle waiting for marines to kill themself with FF, like what the fuck? They are builder caste their job is to freaking build hive, but you slap a frenzy and bam suddenly you move as fast as lurker.

Now about marines, apparently they are not dumb enough so they got their braincells removed and IQ halved, if you stand too far from a cade and shoot toward that direction your bullet will hit the cade. What??? Is the cade like 2 meter high or something? Alien can slash you through cade but you are just too fucking dumb to aim a little higher, more than often you see situation like this : boiler gas or queen screech push you back, alien rush toward cade to slash it, you shoot the alien but hit the cade instead, congrats you successfully shredded your own defense line.

Rant over.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to the limitations of Byond, the developers were forced to up the overall speed of everything, which is why Sentinels, Spitters, Drones, etc. all go fast as fuck Runner speed now.

When we had slower speed for them, the game was literally crashing; thats what I heard Neth say in Discord and in OOC when he fixed speed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh well if its unavoidable i guess we just gotta buff marines to balance it.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neth was trolling you Swagile. That literally makes no sense especially since xenos used to be slower without the server crashing all the time. What really happened is something they changed/added broke shit and they dont know how to fix it yet.
    Last edited by MasterShakeEZ; 05-28-2019 at 02:09 AM.

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Swagile you swapped reason and cause

Our system was slowed down due to a bug in MC time allocation. After fixing the bug, everything that was fast got faster, and now we have to wait for xeno balance patch which is coming (looks at the gitlab) soon-ish.