0 Thread(s)

Plasmatik - Synthetic Application

Deleted
    Last edited by Plasmatik; 05-30-2019 at 03:12 AM. Reason: withdrawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's up gamer, first something that sticks out to me is the medical inexperience thing. I think it's worth playing doctor once or twice to get surgery down (it's pretty simple in all honesty), but being tasked to do chem is going to be hell if you have to wiki it, I learned this the hard way.

I liked your story, the beginning reminds me of a story on the old forums that was very bad but this time it's done in a not very bad way, and that draws me in to the pretty standard story which follows. Not a bad thing and it's well written, but that first touch is pleasant. My concern, though, is that the office worker thing seems to be a gimmick more than a quirk, IE referring to people as employees instead of marines, I can see that becoming memey, but the office advice like about desk standing and cortisol levels and whatnot seems alright. As far as the overly happy quirk goes, I think this absolutely positively rides on using /mes, otherwise you're just gonna be "nice synth #50" - having unique methods of speaking makes you recognizable, and /mes are a nice way of doing that. If you drop the description you gave of Mary's smile icly, I think that would go a long way, for example.

When I've seen you icly as Hastings, specifically in the CIC, you are generally a solid RPer. Sometimes a bit more on the excitable side, but assuming you can tone that stuff down I think you'd be able to handle it.

I know my +1 doesn't mean much, but I'll drop it - I just hope you don't turn the quirk into a gimmick if you're accepted and keep everything HRP.

P.S. aren't you against whitelists :^)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahKirchner View Post
    P.S. aren't you against whitelists :^)
    I am, and at the time I posted that thread I wasn't even considering applying for a whitelist, lol. I just want to play as a Synthetic more than I don't like whitelists, I really dig that sort of RP. I was always a fan of playing synthetics on vanilla SS13 as well.

I still don't like them, but you know what they say. If you can't beat em, join em.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have three notes this month, two of them are about you getting mad when mistreated by a player and then blasting them. Incredibly the opposite of a self controlled player we want to play synthetic.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll just mirror Jakk here, way too many bad notes in a short period of time. Good luck next time! -1
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am familiar with your RP and I do believe you mean well with this Sythetic app. I will give you a +1 in hopes that you do well with it and live up to the standards you put yourself on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am withdrawing this app for now.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please refrain from deleting your app in the future, as we may refer back to apps from time-to-time. Either way, withdrawn as of May 29th, 2019.