Your Byond ID?
    Yuliy

Your Character Name?
    Alysha 'Nutjob' COoper

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Chen 'Disco' West, Colten Esacrewol, James Soto, Bridget Macready

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:00 PM KST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3, 4

Description of the incident:
    Chen 'Disco' West was the CL on the ship, while Colten Esacrewol, James Soto, Bridget Macready was a survivor from the Prison station. The four made a gang, starting to poking here and there.
    I was okay with until four of them literally raid into the Computer lab, taking all the info (Paper scrap, Files and Disks), making the Defcon significantly decreased. As far as I know, there are no reason to tamper those data at all as a CL. Also, after checking around, I realized the gang also bombed the Research lab, making it hard or impossible to store the Xenomorph's dead body. This is definitely grief, making Marine's side having a significant loss on the defcon.

Adding up - The round XO, on Discord mentions that taking infos won't lower the defcon. However, tampering data to make a mass confusion and giving bad influence on the Defcon itself doesn't really seem to be good at all, in any means and in any role.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    N/A

How you would punish the accused:
    Survivors - Ban from the Survivors role
    CL - Ban from CL role, or possible permanent ban for the mass grief as a leader of the griefing gangs.
    Last edited by Yuliy; 06-01-2019 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Mention of CL PBing the Survivor turns out to be mistaken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was the end of the round, 5 minutes after we did it the round ended. I planned it to happen so it would not impact defcon in a way that would effect the marines side in anyway. The IO's were dead, the marines were winning and we'd been RPing for this the whole round. Bombing the research department also had minimal effect and was revenge for the researcher killing me towards the round start. Calling for me to be perma banned for making an entertaining round for a few people, negatively effecting none, and absoletely not harming you in anyway, Im confused on how you think that makes sense.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the XO this round running solo on command. For starters, I did shoot Bridget Macready, but that wasn't on purpose. I accidentally PBed them when I wanted to just punch them cuz Harm Intent now shoots the thing next to you if you have a gun out, so big mistake. I wasn't intending on keeping them dead of course / decapping. All in all, an accident there.

As for the "griefing gang", the CL bombing research was to get back at the Researcher for fucking with him, or something like that at least (that's for Winter to really respond to), but the computer lab raid had no round impact. We were locked on Defcon 4 because all 3 IOs were dead with no more intel on their bodies (or their bodies were unrecoverable, all except for one body with like 2 disks on it apparently) and there were like 6 xenos left around the time, with multiple marines taking ground. I had already used up Defcon points to call reinforcements too, so there was nothing else to spend.

Also, pretty sure Defcon doesn't decrease when shit's taken out of intel. Defcon didn't go to 5 when everything went missing.

Overall, their actions have had no harm on anyone's round, including mine, or hindered the round progress in any significant way. If a punishment would be given, I'd say at MAXIMUM a warning, even then that'd be pushing it given the circumstances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    + Adding up. At the time when both incidents - Research lab bombing terror and taking all infos, there were no MPs present to handle the situation. Afaik, it is highly frowned upon when intentional law break to make a harm to others has happened when the MPs aren't present.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why you're playing this bombing up as some act of terror. The Researcher had played a part in killing me earlier that round so I feel like there was IC reason for me to want to take action to inconvenience him. The man had killed me after all, destorying his work place while he wasn't there was the least I could do. I've even learned now that he he deployed to the ground, so, extra zero harm done. No idea why you're pressing this when literally negative amounts of grief happened due to the good time that was had by all. Actions were planned and their long term implications considered. My survivors and I went to great lengths to pull off this bank robbery style action at the right time with the right justifications to do so.

And wait a moment. Aren't you only supposed to report things when they directly happened to you? Not report on the behalf of someone else? I dont see any of the IO's complaining, and the XO is cool with how things went. You were a doctor right? We literally smacked you twice with breifcases that do no damage and then walked away from you. Literally no harm and no foul. An MP was even awake by that point cuz moments later the XO showed up at our door with one to arrest us. I was even arrested as the round ended. Literally all handled IC.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterClould View Post
    And wait a moment. Aren't you only supposed to report things when they directly happened to you? Not report on the behalf of someone else? I dont see any of the IO's complaining, and the XO is cool with how things went. You were a doctor right? We literally smacked you twice with breifcases that do no damage and then walked away from you. Literally no harm and no foul. An MP was even awake by that point cuz moments later the XO showed up at our door with one to arrest us. I was even arrested as the round ended. Literally all handled IC.
    I was dragging dead Xenos to the lab until you terrorize the Research lab, then moved to Computer lab to decript the file and disk the dead IO has brought in, until you came in and stole everything to make the decript complete halt, so I have a reason to report as your action bothered my work, yes. Also weather Marines are winning or loosing, it doesn't really covers your actions. Report remains.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuliy View Post
    I was dragging dead Xenos to the lab until you terrorize the Research lab, then moved to Computer lab to decript the file and disk the dead IO has brought in, until you came in and stole everything to make the decript complete halt, so I have a reason to report as your action bothered my work, yes. Also weather Marines are winning or loosing, it doesn't really covers your actions. Report remains.
    You weren't playing an IO, nor a researcher, or the CMO. Your job role has zero investment in the research of xeno corpses or the collection of USCM intelligence, so you have no reason to report this, and you have no reason to be in the IO lab, in fact you were trespassing and failing to do your job as a doctor. Furthermore these actions are entirely explainable IC and punishable IC, and i see no reason for anyone to be punished OOC for what is quite probably one or two counts of Damage to Government Property, a count of Theft, and a count of Discorderly Conduct.
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomesauce935 View Post
    You weren't playing an IO, nor a researcher, or the CMO. Your job role has zero investment in the research of xeno corpses or the collection of USCM intelligence, so you have no reason to report this, and you have no reason to be in the IO lab, in fact you were trespassing and failing to do your job as a doctor. Furthermore these actions are entirely explainable IC and punishable IC, and i see no reason for anyone to be punished OOC for what is quite probably one or two counts of Damage to Government Property, a count of Theft, and a count of Discorderly Conduct.

Making a Quick reply - I am quite sure Awesomesauce935 is not related to this incident which is a violation of the forum rules; As they are not in the part of the incident, nor an admin/moderator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I don't know if he's was involved in anyway I'll just restate what he's said.

You weren't an IO or Researcher. You had no duty or place being involved with the Intel system and you were also breaking laws by
    not doing your job as a doctor and being in the places you were as well. Everything any of us did was entirely punishable ICly and even as the round ended WE WERE being punished ICly. Your job wasnt personally effected by our actions and no one was harmed. Literally no reason for this report.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs :

Gathering logs over such a long time for so many people is hell. If you think some relevant logs aren't appearing, please say so.

Spoiler Spoiler: