Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unknown - Rule 3, 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharinoma View Post
    Logs :

Gathering logs over such a long time for so many people is hell. If you think some relevant logs aren't appearing, please say so.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    I was involved as the XO Jimmy 'Jimbo' Freeman in case those logs are required for the report. I don't see it in there in case you needed it to prove any of my claims.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were some logs in there referencing burning bodies? We never touched any bodies.

Also I didn't see any logs for me talking in that latest pull, I did a ton of talking to delay and push things to happen closer to round end.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given that DEFCON and Research are part of the round as a whole, you don't have to be just an IO or researcher to report such actions. The report will not be written off when such actions could affect the whole round. That's not to say anything about the content of the report, however. Given that winter has two reports currently on him, this will likely be resolved alongside the other one. I'm currently looking into this and the other report.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am Bridget Macready and available for comment.

But theres also this thing about "multiple grief gangs" - I don't think I've done anything with wintercloud in other rounds around this so can't say anything there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that I have no part on this, but quick thing.

Before being permabanned, I was a research main, making Satanizers granades, which meant most of the time me and other researchers would just wreck the entire contaiment wing.

That being said, blowing up the containments cells DOES NOT make stored xenos not be counted. It works on map areas, which means that structural damage has no effect on the xeno body storage feature.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so let's do the technical bits first. Blowing up an intel room doesn't prevent things from being stored, provided they're actually in the room itself. DEFCON will lower at certain intervals if it scans the intel rooms and notices less data than before. Onto the CL and survivors. The CL is one of the few roles that can have a more antag role in the round. RP wise, it does appear that the CL and Survivors were RP'ing this most of the round and didn't just decide to do this at the spur of the moment. What happened had no real impact on the round and didn't hurt anyone on the station. Because of this having very low to zero negative impact, there is no reason to see this as any more than just normal round RP. As such, no action is needed to be taken.