User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Map Voting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    Really? Last I saw a dev response they were still playing with it.

It's just people who want to play alien and steamroll a map, so they vote ice/trijent and it's obnoxious.

Obvious as hell too, we have 50 players but EVERY single alien spot is full instantly at 2am?
    On the other hand, how do you think xeno players feel when marine mains roll Prison on High pop, aka free 13:00 marine major, or atleast it was a little whiles back..
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prison is easy as fuck for xeno to win, wtf are you talking about lmao. Just have like 2 Crushers and you basically deny marines of every single push if they don't have WP rockets or tank with them.

I think that we need a pop limit on spec slots and maps. Like if there're like <100 players then marines shouldn't get 4 specs and 4 SGs, since the difference in power is too much when xeno might only have like 3 T3s.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyAlone0309 View Post
    I think that we need a pop limit on spec slots and maps. Like if there're like <100 players then marines shouldn't get 4 specs and 4 SGs, since the difference in power is too much when xeno might only have like 3 T3s.
    this would be a lowkey buff. I have had rounds where I am RPG and I cant get more rockets because REQ and command are retards and waste points on stupid shit. If there are less specs then there are less people asking for extra ammo which means I get more. Good luck finding a round on low pop where there are 4 competent spec players.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Heroes Vote Ice and Leave the Server

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    Unfortunately devs have said they wont put in population locks on maps.
    We didn't say this.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicacrov View Post
    We didn't say this.
    "In general, a pop limiter is not how I see us fixing the problems we see mentioned." - Awan, Senior Dev

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Real Heroes Vote Ice and Leave the Server
    Couldn't agree with it more, Ice is Veeery Nice

Dev Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "In general, a pop limiter is not how I see us fixing the problems we see mentioned." - Awan, Senior Dev
    It's the way literally every ss13 server handles it, i'm interested to see what they come up with instead.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure Awan talked about adding a max cap to maps, something I brought up once (god save us from 200 people LVs and prisons).

Once I get back from my break, I'll prioritize adding a lowpop cap to trijent and ice. People just vote it for trolling and they proudly say so as well.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicacrov View Post
    I'm pretty sure Awan talked about adding a max cap to maps, something I brought up once (god save us from 200 people LVs and prisons).

Once I get back from my break, I'll prioritize adding a lowpop cap to trijent and ice. People just vote it for trolling and they proudly say so as well.
    That would be amazing, thank you.