Jaidon Wise
    Their BYOND Key
    Adralimas
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    5:40 PM Pacific Time
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of rules and improper note.
    Description of the incident
    I was a delta engineer during 3:46 PM (Pacific time) ice round on June 1st. Req staff was either just plain bad or non existent so we had barely any supplies. I build the best FOB I can and some time later some other engineer makes a second line of cades. It was an incomplete line so I started deconstructing it to move it somewhere more useful. While I'm doing this the engineer who made it was telling me to stop but I just ignored them since I wasn't really paying attention all that much. He then fires his pulse rifle at me once and hits me. So I pull out my entrenching tool and start hitting him with it, he responds by pulling out his pulse rifle and shoots or attempts to at least, because the second I saw his gun I dropped the shovel and PB'd him.

He later PM'd me about the situation and I explained it, it seemed like a proper escalation situation on my end so he left it there and I thought that was the end of it. Sometime later he PM'd me again saying the other dude won't stop bothering him about it or something. So basically the other guy claimed I was barricade griefing or something, when I was just deconstructing them to move somewhere more useful (I did eventually move them near the shuttles at the aerodome). So the engineer and the moderator in question decided a dual punishment for both of us was a great idea.

I believe it was a very lackluster investigation that lead to this note, despite breaking no rules as far as I am aware.
    Evidence
    Logs should show everything I described
    How you would punish the accused
    Removal of the note

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs :
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Tharinoma; 06-02-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Do not grief people who are griefing you. Was it incorrect for Otto Schultz to shoot you? Absolutely. At that point you should have ahelped it. Going ham on him with first fists, then an entrenching tool, and then Buckshotting him is way too much for an altercation that should never have happened in the first place. This is not escalation. This is you griefing someone who griefed you. And when that happens, you both get in trouble.

Resolved. No action taken.