User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simonset55 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simonset55 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    simonset55
    Character Name?
    Mudder Plantagenet
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Solarmare probably
    Total Ban Duration
    perma
    Remaining Duration
    Still perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Retmin on yogs but I don't play ss13 rn
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Not banned anywhere except here
    Reason for Ban
    "Missed sending a message earlier, but your ban was placed off of this: https://i.imgur.com/Nl3R2F1.png" - Solarmare
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I said a mod eats poo and got banned, i've never had the rep of being a troublemaker so getting banned after a single offense was quite a surprise. But I know that insulting staff is a no no, so it won't happen again. That's all I can say really.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During that particular time Exgame was being harassed. We warned people who were doing the dog-piling it would be a instant ban. Additonally your original request to e unbanned was so flippant we pretty much thought you had a attitude problem and just ignored it.

Typically when you apply for a discord unban we look for good or bad behavior in game. According to g-pannel you played 0.00 Hours OR 0.00 Days" last month. We can't really judge any changes in your behavior from that. Do you have anyone who can vouch for you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe if you had some play time but really whats the point of being in our discord if you arent playing.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanna get unbanned in case I do someday return to playing, access to #shitposting would also be nice. Uhhhhhhh Avalanche can vouch for me having changed

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

He's cooler than ever before

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you have not played on any servers, and just want to be in the discord to act up, shitpost, and fool around again.

No.

-1 A fellow shitposter and metabuddy isn't a good vouch, it just makes you look worse.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Play again and show good behavior and ill support an unban all day long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My behaviour was never bad to begin with, there has only been this one incident involving the poo word. But sure i'll take you up on your arbitrary decision-making and show good behaviour, some day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't see why not, personally. You've been an alright fella most of the time, you just decided to jump onto the bandwagon at the wrong time and the wrong place. I'd support getting you back with a warning tag, just to see if you've changed enough.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh it�s been at least 2 months, I would be ok if you returned on a probation/warning tag

But I would like to see you play again