User Tag List

Thread: Jackson Campbell 2 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jackson Campbell 2 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Commander Chris
    Character Name?
    James Clancy
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Grimreaperx15
    Total Ban Duration
    10080 minutes. (1 Week)
    Remaining Duration
    10075 minutes.
    What other servers do you play on?
    Only this, actually.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope.
    Reason for Ban
    18+ content, LCPL James Clancy (follow) says, "Suck me dry", player has been warned multiple times for 18+ content and has a note indicating that the next offense should be a minimum of 1 week. Player does not seem to understand CM rules as they said 'Player PM from Commander Chris/(James Clancy) (?): I shouldn't even GET in trouble for that, I've been good for like two weeks, man.', next offense should be a perma. Exceedingly poor note history..
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I really do not think a week ban is nessacary, I've gotten no bad notes for two weeks, and yet the admins still use the "You've got bad notes" thing, I've tried everything I could to get past these bad notes, and they still come to bite me even after I've been good so long. Almost all of my bad notes are from when I first started playing, and I had no clue how to do anything, which is why I got so many notes so quickly, Could we come to some sort of agreement, or something? I'll literally do ANYTHING to have these bad notes removed so I can get past them and actually have a fun time on the server.

See, of course the ban is fair with my notes and all, but I've been good for at LEAST two weeks, I've been trying incredibly hard to reform and I see almost no progress, can someone please help me?

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't seen my notes yet, and before I saw them, I had thought I had an entirely clean record until today, and i mostly do, if you see the "Refused to Co-Operate with fellow tanker" one, me and him actually had a super good time, and whenever we see eachother in game we still make jokes to eachother and all, we weren't actually refusing to do our jobs. And at the disconnecting thing, I actually DID lose power, I don't know why that's even on there, I have multiple rounds as tank crew because I really want medals because it makes me feel better about myself.

And the harmbaton marine thing, I sorted all of that out, I don't even want to explain it, I explained the ENTIRE thing to Aceluke when it all happened, and he said we were chill so I didn't know I'd get a note from it. So I've basically been completely clean since May 26th, and I'm not trying to ask for an unban just because I was good for a few days, I just ask that the shit from APRIL be removed, the first one, I literally didn't know how to play, and I wanted to shoot myself because I had no clue what I was doing, but I ended up just meleeing myself with the gun, because I didn't know how to shoot myself.

And the second one, all the way at the top, that was literally my second round of the entire game, and I somehow rolled queen, and I had absolutely no clue what I was doing to any extent, I barely knew how to respond to the admin messages. Most of that shit all the way up there is from a time where I literally didn't know there was rules, or even how to play the game, and I honestly just want that shit to be removed, because it constantly bites me, man.

Also if this entire paragraphs I wrote sounds dumb, my excuse is that I haven't slept for like a day so far, and tomorrow when I wake up I'll write a smarter response to the response to this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly, two weeks is not a long time without notes. It'll have to be months until we stop taking your horrible note history ointo account. Secondly, you've accrued notes for 18 different incidents in less than two months. There is no excuse for this and you're lucky you're not permabanned yet. No more warnings from this point onwards.

Needless to say, this is denied.