Your Byond ID?
    Ttly

Your Character Name?
    Lorde Briggs

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    awesomesauce two digit number

Accused Character Name
    Krogur Du'hara

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    The round just now.

What rule(s) were broken:
    Using human tools

Description of the incident:
    Early around the round the pred creeped up behind me invisibly and peppersprayed me right into the eyes.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Check the logs.

How you would punish the accused:
    Removal from whitelist.
    Last edited by Ttly; 06-03-2019 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Changed how would you punish the accused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh hey that's me.

And yeah, i'd picked it up to go somewhere quiet and spray it on myself to see what happens, although you did shoot me first while i was invis, so i guess you're lucky i had it in my hand else it probably would have been spike launcher.
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking back to this moment, i should have simply dropped the sprayer when you shot me and chainwhipped you to paincrit, it was a mistake to use it, as it does breach the code to use it on you.

I think a 3 day suspension from CM is a bit much for some sore eyes though. I certainly won't be doing it again.
    Last edited by Awesomesauce935; 06-03-2019 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Adding to this post to avoid making a new one.
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen this and will bring it up with the rest of the council, For now keep it civil and anyone else commenting keep it on topic please
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The predator council has discussed this at length.

We sustain the violation against awesomesauce. Predators should not and cannot use human weapons unless it is for melee purposes only.

Normally for a first offense this would be a warning, however there is another recent incident of LRP not related to this report. Due to these incidents being within such a proximity of each other, the predator council has decided to recommend a two week suspension for awesomesauce
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 06-13-2019 at 12:06 PM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so there was an internal issue (meaning no player report was officially posted regarding it) regarding Awesomesauce935 and his involvement with LRP actions as a predator. Such actions resulted in a strict warning for those events. That issue and the addition of using pepper spray on someone as a Predator will result in a two-week suspension from the role. After two weeks are up, his whitelist will be reinstated and hopefully, no future issues will occur regarding Awesomesause and the Predator role. Report resolved.