User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite unorthodox loadouts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    L42 with stock and smart scope. At least 16 extended magazines. Chip shit to death.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    Boombox man: Literally just run around with a box of grenades, be the dedicated unga bomberman. Focus on stunned or wounded xenos to get those sweet gib finishers and be the madman you always were deep down. Have a magnet shotty or something available on backup.
    I joined just so I could reply to this wonderful idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

Animated Gif: https://imgur.com/a/YRKWVxq
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PFC Snots; 06-08-2019 at 09:03 PM. Reason: It's animated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heavy Armor, Pointman Kit + laser + BC On that M39, nice mix of various ammo types in pockets and belt, and a Riot shield in my offhand. Is that unorthodox?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Heavy Armor, Pointman Kit + laser + BC On that M39, nice mix of various ammo types in pockets and belt, and a Riot shield in my offhand. Is that unorthodox?
    Yes, if only because riot shields are hard to come by if not on prison station.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spear and paper hat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clown outfit and a rock drill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Medium M3- 3x M4A1 Magazines-Any type. Extended>Ap>regular
    Uni- Webbing- 3x Shotgun slug handfuls
    Suit slot- Slug-Pump with mag harness and agrip, bayo and stock
    Belt- Su-6 belt with QF and Laser-sight
    Back- M4A1 with stock, vgrip, extended barrel, rail flashlight. Burst fire on.
    Pockets- First Aid pouch, Explosives Pouch;3x HEDP

Method of play- Slug runners/lurkers/any beno that gets too close to your squad. M4A1 when you or another unga down a beno. Su-6 for when young runner is in the squad and you dont want to FF your buddies.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heavy armor
    Riot Shield
    Tactical Shotgun

Area to fight in: Maint or any 1x Hallway or 2x hallway ehehehe
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alrighty. I hope you kids are ready for my "Sure why not?" And "Robert why are you doing this?" Loadouts. I must admit, I don't know any of the Meta. Enjoy.

M1911 You Fucked Up Build: Quickfire Adapter, Burst Fire Assembly - Why? - Because if you are actually in a position to need a pistol. Use moar gun for your click.
    M39 Because yer shit beyond two tiles anyhow: Burst Fire Assembly, Red Dot, Folding Stock - Why? - Load this with AP/LE and you might not miss every shot. Every one hitting at two tiles hurts like a motherfucker. Become the RNG main you always secretly are.
    L42 Poor Man's Sniper Spec: B8 Smart Scope, Extended Barrel, L42 Stock, Laser sight - Why? - Probably the most standard my loadout gets, but you just play Ghetto Sniper. Ping shots at anything that moves and force them to back off for healing. Cry when you burn through ammo and the RO is bald.
    MOU53 Memes Because a Double Barrel isn't enough: Mag harness, laser sight, MOU53 Tactical stock - Why? - It ain't about why this time, it is about why not...

There. Four guns to experiment with. Enjoy, I have far more lunacy.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertruler77 View Post
    Alrighty. I hope you kids are ready for my "Sure why not?" And "Robert why are you doing this?" Loadouts. I must admit, I don't know any of the Meta. Enjoy.

M1911 You Fucked Up Build: Quickfire Adapter, Burst Fire Assembly - Why? - Because if you are actually in a position to need a pistol. Use moar gun for your click.
    M39 Because yer shit beyond two tiles anyhow: Burst Fire Assembly, Red Dot, Folding Stock - Why? - Load this with AP/LE and you might not miss every shot. Every one hitting at two tiles hurts like a motherfucker. Become the RNG main you always secretly are.
    L42 Poor Man's Sniper Spec: B8 Smart Scope, Extended Barrel, L42 Stock, Laser sight - Why? - Probably the most standard my loadout gets, but you just play Ghetto Sniper. Ping shots at anything that moves and force them to back off for healing. Cry when you burn through ammo and the RO is bald.
    MOU53 Memes Because a Double Barrel isn't enough: Mag harness, laser sight, MOU53 Tactical stock - Why? - It ain't about why this time, it is about why not...

There. Four guns to experiment with. Enjoy, I have far more lunacy.
    None of those are "unorthodox" and double barrel is better than tripple. Atleast in CM.