Kenneth Kuznetsov
    Their BYOND Key
    KennethK
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    9:00 CST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Abuse Power.
    Description of the incident
    it all started when it started the round and move to an Intel room finding an IO, so when I found it I asked him if he could give me the equipment and armor because I like the clothes. Soon after, when I went down to make chemical pills to reinforce the doctors, MP Peter saw me and applied the law that I am badly uniformed, but being that other people were badly uniformed in the game, he also simply focused on me and arrested me after Some time also gave me a punch with the excuse of miss click, the CMP Lied in Own investigation claiming that I stole being that there is no way I steal the IO Vendor, and that I was going to board the Alamo to go down then arrested another researcher and another doctor applying maximum punishment. When it comes out in Reason for revolt and revolution I started to create termite to break the brig and retrieve my equipment, and then TreeCop Moderator with too many rules about me and forgetting other players who were abusing power in the match.

when we have the red alert the MPS stopped bothering me and I recovered my equipment thus returning to the normal routine of a researcher
    Evidence
    Im dont have Screenshots cuz i help the marines make surgengys and grab corpses.
    How you would punish the accused
    without punishment, the reason that the Investigator did it was because the own MPS began to act rudimente abusing the equipments

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To clarify; the staff member who KennethK is reporting is TreeCop.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were originally arrested for stealing the IO's gear, as far as I can tell. I didn't receive any complaints about that being a false charge until much later, so I can't speak as to whether or not you actually did steal it or not. I did receive an ahelp from you about the MP flashing you while arresting you, which I explained was standard arrest procedure. I then received an ahelp from the MP about you throwing insults at the MPs, including some slurs. I was willing to let this stay as an IC issue, so I didn't do anything at the time.

After your arrest timer was up, you ran out of the brig naked without grabbing any or your gear. The MPs tried to return it, and even threw your gear at you, but you kept running. You later complained that the MPs didn't give you your stuff back, and proceeded to try to break into the brig. You made thermite, and broke a window to get in to the CMO's room to steal a blowtorch to ignite it (this was the only time the whole round I saw you do anything related to the role of researcher). When you put the thermite on the brig wall, I PMed you telling you not to break into the brig.

After the thermite incident, you ran around complaining about the MPs to several other players, including the CMO and the CO. After a while you decided to take some marine gear, including a pistol belt, and said that you were going to deploy to the planet. I PMed you tellin you that you needed the CMO's permission to go down to the planet, and confirmed with the CMO that you didn't have permission. You responded saying that you didn't care about the CMO and were going to go down anyway (which you never ended up doing, since the marines evaced the planet shortly after).

The MPs saw you running around with a pistol in your belt (during green alert) and told you to drop the weapon, which you didn't do. The MP tasered you when you tried to run, and accidentally punched you once when bringing you to the brig. After being released from the brig for this, you walked into brig holding a pistol and demanded that the MPs give you your confiscated weapons back, although I didn't see how that was resolved.

After that, you went into delta prep and took a full set of marine gear, including armour and a helmet. The door closed behind you trapping you in the prep, so you threw two grenades to blow up the prep doors to escape. I PMed you again here, asking why you were blowing up prep. At this point I decided to give you a researcher job-ban since I didn't see you do anything role related the whole round, and you spent the round harassing the MPs. At no point did the MPs break marine law or arrest guidelines, except for when they left brig unattended for ~20 seconds, and I PMed the CMP for that.

I feel that the researcher job-ban was fully deserved here, and if anything I should've banned you much earlier in the round, or have given you a timed ban as well. Also, when I informed you that you were receiving the ban you became rather rude in PMs, which doesn't help your case very much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    after I got my gear I went back to the medbay assisting in surgeries and carrying bodies to the morgue people were also poorly uniformed but you were really with a bad intention about me was all the while watching me while other people were making noise in the almayer, beyond plus the MPS were rude as well, I spent in the delta and a soldier gave me a gun I got ammunition in the preparation and I was trapped soon the more the doors exploded because it was already in red code and nobody was caring for it, so when I came back and started doing the surgery you warned me of the totally unnecessary BAN since I was doing my roleplay as a researcher who was totally trampled by the MPS with tasers and flash they abused and used several times and the punch was not accidental.You were totally unprofessional. because in this game the MPS do shit and no one cares. People do mutiny for banal reasons and really nobody cares. (the other reseacher already make pills and cherm granades so i helping in surgengy)

explain the moment when i armed:after they confiscated and gave me only medkit pouch and other things that need a uniform, they sent me out naked from the brig, after trying to pierce the brig and retrieve my equipment I took a pistol and put it in my pocket the MP peter saw and gave me high I obeyed his order and called to see that there are other people in uniform (at no time when I was with the weapon I resisted he shouted at me for the ground and I obeyed without any resistance and he arrested me soon after nor discussed or offended him at this moment)
    Last edited by Trollton; 06-04-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

I was the Chief of Military Police.

As a Researcher, you're not authorised to be using Military Equipment. You were arrested for thusly. Further arrests were for using Marine equipment. I did take a mental note you weren't carrying weapons until the latter arrest.

I apologise for leaving you unattended. I was on my way back when the admin bwoinked me.

I ahelped the issue with the staff due to the repeated offence and you seemed to have a few difficulties with English.

I attempted to communicate with you the issue with your actions but you seemed to be very ignorant and aggressive. Regardless you were released, being warned not to cause more trouble. Until you repeated the offence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs :

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it looks like everything has been explained to you pretty clearly on this report already. Treecop did not handle this situation incorrectly.

I think the underlying issue here is a language barrier. And unfortunately, that is your problem, not ours.

Resolved. No action taken.