User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filthy things done as Researcher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Filthy things done as Researcher.

So I played a round yesterday where the XO OBd Marines twice. I was playing a creepy researcher the moment I spotted the colonists and basically wanted to experiment on them. Fast forward post mutiny I find Callisto Fiore and I start to harass him, he shoots at me and he was PBd? He died I revived him, took him to my sex dun- I mean my Lab and his friend follows.

I get them both subdued, when some Alpha marine walks in with a fucking all access ID sees them and I flub my speech check, eventually getting taken out. I should have stuck them in the damn cells but I didn't allowing them to get free at the same time the marines come in.

TLDR: I had an epic gamer/researcher moment and I checked something off my bucket list, 10/10 would kidnap again

What filthy antagonist things have you gamers done as researcher?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kill the RO with three dylo injectors

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mindbreak on a IV grip and literally a brain cake (won't share recipe though)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was the sole MP for most of that round, god i can't belive cliff was telling the truth about the spray that melted shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I created a royal fuckin' mess of a event. It was like my third researcher role time... ever... and we got eggs in our research rooms.

Me and another researcher ended up kidnapping someone, conspiring with the CL and infecting a kidnapped research. Then we ended up getting caught, arrested and... through blaming people not even truly involved/turning on eachother� I ended up getting away with it all. Even the mods were confused as to what the fuck happened.

What was certain though...was that I had started the whole thing.
    Never got arrested for it nor did I get noted. Hell, I was interrogated by a MP/CMP at points for over an hour. I bullshit and lied my way to freedom with no one truly the wiser or with enough evidence or confirmation to convict me. Oh they knew I was very, very guilty but they just, for IC reasons of logic mixed with lies, couldn't confirm I was guilty. Even ARES got involved. What they couldn't confirm though was that I was the one truly at fault.

In short. I bullshit my way to freedom despite being interrogated by a competent player (CMP Christine Kennel I think it was. Rare role for her, but she's competent usually).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was the time I threatened the CL with multiple lethal syringes if he didn't give me the job I wanted on Luna or something like that.

Then, when I inevitably got arrested for it, I managed to completely speech check my way out of it, went back to the CL's office, dosed the MP who the CL paid off to be his lackey (I used either chloral hydrate or lexorin), and then I got into a gunfight with the CL which we both died from.

In the round prior, as the same researcher character, the CL and I accidentally ran into an absolute bloodbath at the crashed dropship during evac. I snuck into the cockpit, snagged multiple eggs, and booked it to the pods. We both made it, and the CL got a pretty good bonus at the end too. So better my friend than my enemy I guess.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just going to leave this here... https://gyazo.com/36b48007a6851aa949cd10acaacbbb4a

Edit: Heinz executed me and Gus because his MPs lied to him and called Synth meat Cannabalism making Poor Poor Heinz think he ate actual human flesh.

Edit Edit: Why Lexorin Scsnv?
    Last edited by Stealth121; 06-06-2019 at 06:37 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vispainius View Post
    I created a royal fuckin' mess of a event. It was like my third researcher role time... ever... and we got eggs in our research rooms.

Me and another researcher ended up kidnapping someone, conspiring with the CL and infecting a kidnapped research. Then we ended up getting caught, arrested and... through blaming people not even truly involved/turning on eachother� I ended up getting away with it all. Even the mods were confused as to what the fuck happened.

What was certain though...was that I had started the whole thing.
    Never got arrested for it nor did I get noted. Hell, I was interrogated by a MP/CMP at points for over an hour. I bullshit and lied my way to freedom with no one truly the wiser or with enough evidence or confirmation to convict me. Oh they knew I was very, very guilty but they just, for IC reasons of logic mixed with lies, couldn't confirm I was guilty. Even ARES got involved. What they couldn't confirm though was that I was the one truly at fault.

In short. I bullshit my way to freedom despite being interrogated by a competent player (CMP Christine Kennel I think it was. Rare role for her, but she's competent usually).
    Kennel is retArd that's why you escaped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    Kennel is retArd that's why you escaped
    To be fair I threw some people under the bus and bullshit my way with a mostly-well organized story over the course of a full hour.
    To say she was confused might've been an understatement.
    Was also probably a situation that really stretched her experience as a legitimate, effective CMP/MP

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth121 View Post
    So I played a round yesterday where the XO OBd Marines twice. I was playing a creepy researcher the moment I spotted the colonists and basically wanted to experiment on them. Fast forward post mutiny I find Callisto Fiore and I start to harass him, he shoots at me and he was PBd? He died I revived him, took him to my sex dun- I mean my Lab and his friend follows.

I get them both subdued, when some Alpha marine walks in with a fucking all access ID sees them and I flub my speech check, eventually getting taken out. I should have stuck them in the damn cells but I didn't allowing them to get free at the same time the marines come in.

TLDR: I had an epic gamer/researcher moment and I checked something off my bucket list, 10/10 would kidnap again

What filthy antagonist things have you gamers done as researcher?
    that thermite spray sure was an epic gamer moment
    10/10 peak researcher gameplay is using the geneva convention as a checklist for humans rights violations

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.