User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Filthy things done as Researcher.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accidentally released a giant spider trying to feed it a monkey, which escaped and almost killed me and a couple MPs.

Had a MP request that I "refill" his huge beaker of mindbreaker toxin (it had a little in it). So I did so and then used that as justification that Mindbreaker was now legal on the ship, made a bunch, and tried to distribute it. Apparently that MP was executed, the mps raided medical, and I was staff warned to NOT offer MPs illegal drugs. It is one of my only staff notes, but it makes me laugh so I didnt contest it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't thermite

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth121 View Post
    Edit Edit: Why Lexorin Scsnv?
    I think it was just one of the "deadly" chems with major side effects listed on that wiki page. I don't remember if lexorin was the brain one or if it was the respiratory one -- either way, I was like "oh, this sounds lethal". Pretty sure I used like 15u of chloral hydrate though. I was actually under the impression that anything above 5u would be lethal, but it only ended up knocking him out I believe. So that was a bummer.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swear, i cant even know how much death or inhumane shit i have done/caused over my research main career.

But a few that i remember well is, turning a Guy into a brain-robot, that one time i brainwashed the CE with drugs and torture to murder someone, or that one time an abomination broke out of containment, killing over 75 people. Or maybe that time i trapped Feweh when he was playing as an Admiral and toasted him to over 2000+ Burns with an electric chair. There was also a HvH round once that i killed a bunch of UPP by using space-lube and cremated them Alive.

Also, at least 50 indirect deaths in one round once i tampered with pred stuff, and like 4-5 preds came onboard, and chaos went out.

Its literally impossible to list everything.
    Last edited by Jeether; 06-06-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeether View Post
    I swear, i cant even know how much death or inhumane shit i have done/caused over my research main career.

But a few that i remember well is, turning a Guy into a brain-robot, that one time i brainwashed the CE with drugs and torture to murder someone, or that one time an abomination broke out of containment, killing over 75 people. Or maybe that time i trapped Feweh when he was playing as an Admiral and toasted him to over 2000+ Burns with an electric chair. There was also a HvH round once that i killed a bunch of UPP by using space-lube and cremated them Alive.

Also, at least 50 indirect deaths in one round once i tampered with pred stuff, and like 4-5 preds came onboard, and chaos went out.

Its literally impossible to list everything.
    I remember that hvh round, I died early and just observed. Noticed dchat was talking about war crimes in the morgue and saw several upp meet their end. It was hilarious, and I love cm for those sort of random moments
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Injected 1000 units of inaprovaline into a patient in the name of science
    - Gave a patient 6000 heart damage in the name of science
    - Made a 500u+500u water potassium bomb in the name of science
    - Tested and documented every single chemical in the game in the name of science
    - Overdosed myself on every chemical in the game in the name of science
    - Made convenient nutrient smoke grenades in the name of science and world hunger
    - Drugged and turned a UPP captive into a nugget in the name of America
    - Gibbed an ancient defender by punching it in the name of scie- wait what?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Round this weekend I wasnt the researcher but was one of the doctors helping him.

We infected a monkey and a drone was born in medical. The captain and an MP brought us a cake (don't remember why). So we had another monkey infected directly across from the drone's cage (so they could look at each other) and introduced the "cake variable" by putting it in the new containment but not the drones.

The drone immediately started demanding the cake, which was a breakthrough for medical with its attempts to communicate. We told it to hold still, opened its cage, and put the cake inside. The drone behaved and then evolved into a queen and began laying eggs.

Thrilled with the development the MP wanted to hug the queen and the captain wanted to go inside its cage to get a better look. Medical objected, the captain overruled us and ordered us to open the cage under pain of arrest.

The MP and Captain went inside the nest and were immediately captured, faced hugged, and nested. Medical slammed the door shut again.

The queen began continually roaring, the captain woke up and began screaming for help in research, and like 15 people showed up to rescue him. The queen was freed, roared, killed a few people, and was shotgunned.

General Chaos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Canister bomb�d the lower deck of the Sulaco because fuck xeno mains

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used to make backpacks full of grenades, back on the Sulaco. When the Rasputin returned full of xenos, I'd pop it aboard and hit the signaller. Once did so on the drop pod and killed 30 or so xenos.

Once again on the Sulaco, I cloned and loyalty-implanted a pair of predators marines brought to me (because I begged them to) and made them serve me, which was primarily why loyalty implants were removed. Both predators defended me when xenos boarded and I safely made it to an escape pod.
    Last edited by Chaznoodles; 06-10-2019 at 08:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i summoned chance warden via blood ritual
    2af47b611304898acbe2b64b4224b214.jpg