Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehhh Sure

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyonggg View Post
    Aye sir, was trying to do my best to stop them till I got hit by some delta who didn't hear our conversation between the leader of the mutiny so I was shocked and tried to protect myself from them between the command and mutineers. Also, I surrendered myself to MP'S since I know I violated it out of anger. It won't be happening again. Thanks sir! God bless you always!
    Learn from that round so you understand the rules better. I wont hold it against you but any future incidents like that will make me reconsider.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    Learn from that round so you understand the rules better. I wont hold it against you but any future incidents like that will make me reconsider.
    Aye sir, thankies.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funnily enough one of the people you illegally gunned down in the mutiny is the person who has to review your whitelist, me.

Would you like to take the time to explain why you did what you did? And why you didnt read the rules?
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    Funnily enough one of the people you illegally gunned down in the mutiny is the person who has to review your whitelist, me.

Would you like to take the time to explain why you did what you did? And why you didnt read the rules?
    I'm well aware enough of the rules sir, and now i'm being honest that I only did that out of... cause command is attacking me and also one of your team does who isn't aware that we're talking about it at mutiny together because I wanna do everything to prevent the mutiny as much as possible. We've too much casualties and I don't want that to happen also at command. I just couldn't control my feelings sometimes. That's it. I'm really sorry, if I could only back the yesterday I would do the right thing... just I am really sorry I ruined your mutiny with my foolish action but I learned from it and i will never do it again I hope we can have a better round in the future together. God bless & stay safe always!
    Last edited by Enyonggg; 06-08-2019 at 01:45 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm neutral on this.

This next week I'll be watching you very closely. I've checked your playtime and its very good, I won't account the fact that you had to share a Permaban with Cheng since he is your sibling, but any future notes that are related to command staff roles will affect this.

So be on your best behavior.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    I'm neutral on this.

This next week I'll be watching you very closely. I've checked your playtime and its very good, I won't account the fact that you had to share a Permaban with Cheng since he is your sibling, but any future notes that are related to command staff roles will affect this.

So be on your best behavior.
    Okay sir, thank you so much!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite the issues presented I'm going to hold at a +1 and give you the benefit of the doubt pending the findings/decisions from the council. Although it should go without saying that any other issues will definitely change my tune.

You're actually a reasonably good command player it seems like. You're pretty capable, and you know what you should be doing. Don't mess that up because you glossed over mutiny rules, or Marine Law, or execution procedures. This stuff is very important and it will come back to bite you if you don't understand it.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard some good things about you but don't know you from the game personally. That said, there's also some controversy currently stirred up and I'm not *that* much of a fan of your app to be frank. You also have some COs I think highly of for your application. Furthermore, there are some COs I trust who don't support your application. What this means is I can't get a read on you that way either.

Still, you appear to be fairly competent overall from everything I've heard. It's just your behavior really that appears to pose a potential issue.

That and the past ban where you mention a brother got on your account. I apologize if you mentioned it before, but how are you going to avoid your brother doing such a thing again?

Overall, I'm going to wait and see. I'll give it a week or so and, hopefully, come back and review this again based on the new information I've seen, heard, and learned regarding your conduct, playstyle and general character.

Good luck.

Neutral for now.
    Last edited by Vispainius; 06-09-2019 at 04:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've played under him as an SL quite a few times, normally as a delta, and he's one of not many SOs who I feel genuinely does the job near perfectly. He doesn't micromanage, he relays orders from Command, he helps support the SL and his orders to individual marines while the SL coordinates the bigger picture planetside movements (Telling single marines far away to get the fuck back to the SL), and was generally there and being that lifeline between the CO and the squad, which is something that is difficult to do well. The mutiny stuff though is concerning, and it makes me wonder how serious removing a player from the round is in your head, but that's also an event of which I know very little about the details on and so I'm not qualified to speak on it. Generally, though, your SO and XO performances are admirable and I think as a Captain it would only be better - you can give HRP briefings and have HRP conversations with squads. +1