User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enyonggg - Commander Application

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vispainius View Post
    I've heard some good things about you but don't know you from the game personally. That said, there's also some controversy currently stirred up and I'm not *that* much of a fan of your app to be frank. You also have some COs I think highly of for your application. Furthermore, there are some COs I trust who don't support your application. What this means is I can't get a read on you that way either.

Still, you appear to be fairly competent overall from everything I've heard. It's just your behavior really that appears to pose a potential issue.

That and the past ban where you mention a brother got on your account. I apologize if you mentioned it before, but how are you going to avoid your brother doing such a thing again?

Overall, I'm going to wait and see. I'll give it a week or so and, hopefully, come back and review this again based on the new information I've seen, heard, and learned regarding your conduct, playstyle and general character.

Good luck.

Neutral for now.
    I know for sure that he won't do it again. Why? Because everytime players who break the rules such as netspeaking, etc he ahelped to admins to report them even small matters. He teached me that also, to be sensitive at all times especiallty to those people who are breaking rules. No need for me to say something about my brother because I trust him to the point I don't need to remind him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahKirchner View Post
    I've played under him as an SL quite a few times, normally as a delta, and he's one of not many SOs who I feel genuinely does the job near perfectly. He doesn't micromanage, he relays orders from Command, he helps support the SL and his orders to individual marines while the SL coordinates the bigger picture planetside movements (Telling single marines far away to get the fuck back to the SL), and was generally there and being that lifeline between the CO and the squad, which is something that is difficult to do well. The mutiny stuff though is concerning, and it makes me wonder how serious removing a player from the round is in your head, but that's also an event of which I know very little about the details on and so I'm not qualified to speak on it. Generally, though, your SO and XO performances are admirable and I think as a Captain it would only be better - you can give HRP briefings and have HRP conversations with squads. +1
    thanks. much appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my observations, I feel you are an efficient and competent player in the command role.

In the XO position I generally deem you to be reliable. So I think a chance at CO is warranted. +1.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not bad at Command Staff, though as of right now I don't see anything too outstanding. However that's alright. You play on lowpop, are fairly active, and are decently competent at the role. I can look over the mutiny error as well just this once, but be mindful of the way you act as CO. I'm afraid I, or the rest of the Council will more then likely not be as forgiving if an error like that occurs while playing as the Commanding Officer.

With that out of the way, here's my +1. Don't make me regret it, please. I'm COUNTING on you.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans_Feiffer View Post
    You're not bad at Command Staff, though as of right now I don't see anything too outstanding. However that's alright. You play on lowpop, are fairly active, and are decently competent at the role. I can look over the mutiny error as well just this once, but be mindful of the way you act as CO. I'm afraid I, or the rest of the Council will more then likely not be as forgiving if an error like that occurs while playing as the Commanding Officer.

With that out of the way, here's my +1. Don't make me regret it, please. I'm COUNTING on you.
    i won't. i'll make you proud.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose to mirror the CO Councils Opinion.

I can support this. +1

Just make sure you don't make the same mistake your brother did.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    I suppose to mirror the CO Councils Opinion.

I can support this. +1

Just make sure you don't make the same mistake your brother did.
    aye sir. thanks! God bless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did see you on quite a few rounds and I have been pleasantly surprised by your ability to command and your behaviour. On lowpop times, when you logged, I used to have the most fun rounds with you as XO. You provide both good RP and good rounds as Command, give clear orders and make good calls. I'd only like you to be a tad quicker with the command announcements; that's the only significant problem I have with you.

Other than that, your app is very well built, and I'd like to see you as a CO.

I'm not sure I get to vote, but +1.
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instinctively I want to deny this, but people believe in you and there's no real reason to deny it outside the connection to your brother so just make sure to stay out of trouble. Accepted.