Your Byond ID?
    ImHereToHelp

Your Character Name?
    Tom Dinkle

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Realhumanbein

Accused Character Name
    Jorge Ramis

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    7:17PM EST June 6th 2019

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3 and Rule 10

Description of the incident:
    I will preface this by explaining the relationship between me and the player I'm reporting.

I personally believe that walls hinder a marine's ability to defend an area, so I give out orders to shoot down the walls and make an FOB after. Sometimes this works (it works a lot of the time), sometimes it does not work. During one of the times it did not work, this player was extremely upset with me ICly (fueled by OOC salt). I regularly had to keep ignoring this player during these incidents because I don't want to escalate it by taking them out of the round.

However, this player will continue to show their displeasure towards me in dead chat from time to time. We've had spats and I thought we said our peace and was done with it. I never had any hard feelings with this person nor did I ever want to agitate them further after our previous spats.

I will now explain the incident that has caused me to create this report:

I was Captain and I gave my CIC staff the responsibility of running the operation. Shooting down the walls requires a lot of micromanagement and energy on my part that I did not want to invest, so I just let CIC do their thing. When the first queen died, I decided to go deploy and see for myself what happened down there. During my flight down to the planet, Jorge Ramis repeatedly insulted me numerous times. The nature of these insults were most certainly OOC in IC due to the fact that the insults had a "shooting down walls is dumb" twist to them (despite not doing this strategy). I am no stranger to people baiting BE's, so I just kept telling them to stop baiting and such. They continued to insult me so I decided to BE them. I messed up my first shots but managed to flash them and put an end to it.

This incident was not IC. This was a person targeting me OOCly and using OOC material to get under my skin. The problem further exacerbates because after the round ended, he posted a series of messages that indicates he will do this again and again because he liked the reaction he got out of me.

The messages he posted are below in the evidence section.

If you were to log dive his d-chat messages, many of them will be about me and how much he dislikes me. The things he said IC were very very very similar to the things he would say to me in dead chat. This is blatantly motivated by OOC dislike.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Footage of the Icky Ocky harassment and BE:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiOn...ature=youtu.be

Screenshots of the player planning future harassment and admission that IC actions were fueled by OOC dislike:

How you would punish the accused:
    Perma ban. With the proof I've provided I have shown the player harassed me IC due to OOC reasons and that he plans to do so again. This player has many different names and I do not want to play in rounds worrying if some retard is going to grief or meta-grudge me with a new face. I do not see any other acceptable punishment other than a perma ban.
    Last edited by Imheretohelp; 06-07-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relevant logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is too much in and of itself. Meta-grudging is something that is usually quite hard to prove, but it is not at all in this case. You yourself said you would clear as day.
    Your note history is filled with issues of excessive toxicity which proves its a long standing thing.

Resolved. Banned for 7 days and Permaban filed.