Your Byond ID?
    Luftkommando

Your Character Name?
    Kayleb 'Dove' Armana

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    It's Decker lol

Accused Character Name
    Who does Decker even play :thonk:

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    In SMY (Standard Martian Years) About seven.

What rule(s) were broken:
    Improper lack of BE and because I can rules 1-1000 that I just made up.

Description of the incident:
    Allow me to set the scene. It was a tense round on Prison station. We were having a battle back and forth. I was a staff officer on a smoking binge when Decker orders me to bring bodies from medical up to the morgue to get DEFCON. We were so close, positive one percent to DEFCON three in fact, when all our points suddenly disappeared. A researcher had blown up all the Xeno corpses and set us back all our DEFCON. Everyone was furious, and rightfully so as we should have gotten the DEFCON, when instead of tapping the researcher's ass like a Moroccan war drum with that sweet sweet .454 casull justice he just had the researcher arrested! The gall! The slander! Clearly he should have stuck a mass of lead between that researcher's eyes! It was then that I knew I needed to report this SLANDEROUS activity to CAPTAINS EVERYWHERE. SMH I hope they do the worst to you.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I don't have logs and I don't need them. My purely circumstantial evidence is the best.

How you would punish the accused:
    Remove Captain whitelist and ban he reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(x1023 more e).
    Moderator from the 5th of July, 2018, to the 18th of February, 2019. Resigned due to college.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as I wanted to.

The execution of Civilians in such a manner is wrong.

Marine Law doesn't cover situations like these. As such, Marine Law is the true one to blame as it's as incompetent as the people who enforce it.

Goodnight.