User Tag List

Thread: Vaikas - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vaikas - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Vaikas
    Character Name?
    Jonas 'Unchained' Ward
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    V05May19
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Only CM
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Ithink i am banned on paradise for leaving when admin came
    Reason for Ban
    Spoilers, being an ass and ban evading
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I know i have been an ass for saying endgame spoilers and after being banned for a 1,5 month I feel like I learned my lesson. Personally i still haven't seen the movie yet and when i saw people so hyped for it i didn't understand how important it was for them. One of my friends actually spoiled GOT S8E6 for me, so i guess it's karma getting back at me.
    I also tried to ban evade thinking i could just toss aside the punishment i was given, but i guess it backfired and a week long ban was made into a permaban. This made me realise that for every action there is a consequence. And so next time i will get punished i will take that punishment head on.
    Overall, I feel like i have reflected on my actions that led to this ban and hope i can be given a second chance at playing this amazing game.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rule 3. Don�t be a dick - Harassment, racism, bigotry, homophobia, exploiting bugs, cheating, hacking, and just plain being an asshole. Giving out plot spoilers to any media with malicious intent is not allowed, but the general discussion of plot that contains spoilers about media released 1 year ago or longer is fine.
    Rule 9. No Ban Evading / Multi-Keying - Logging in with different accounts at different times, logging in with another account because you died (or were banned), or logging into two separate accounts at the same time. If you have multiple accounts tied to CM-SS13, please ahelp regarding them. Players caught breaking this rule may receive permabans from the server.
    Wanted to add up that prior to the ban I haven't read the rules (of course that still doesn't make me innocent), but now after I have read them all, I can say that I will not break any of those rules again and I hope you can forgive my missbehaviour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after being banned several times. I have to ask, why haven't you read and learnt from the rules? I'll be honest, it shows a lack of understanding so what guarantee can you give to show that you'll abide by them now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizari View Post
    So after being banned several times. I have to ask, why haven't you read and learnt from the rules? I'll be honest, it shows a lack of understanding so what guarantee can you give to show that you'll abide by them now?
    Explaining about prior bans if interested (reasons):
    My prior bans were EORG the first week i downloaded byond, i was new to the game in general and had a stupid idea of trying to attach c4 to a man and the second ban Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG | Sat, March 23rd of 2019) at the end of the round there were two people shooting at me as i stood and tried to heal myself, i went next to one and hit him once or twice, which was the reason of EORG. My 3rd action was intentional and i don't regret it even now, i knew the consequences and still did that, because i was denied at the Req line three times after i went to the back of the line three times and waited patiently knowing the reason for the denial and not doing the same action which got me denied, but even so i got denied two more times which wasted about 25 minutes, i was furious.

Reasons for not reading rules:
    I have "read the rules" by scrolling through them and reading the first lines, but i haven't really thought about it, because to be honest a lot of people as well as me don't read Terms of service and other rules of the games, i just scroll down and press accept. But i don't blame my knowledge incompetence, it was a toxic action in general and it deserves a punishment. And considering the prior bans, most of them didn't hinder other people, and i have learnt from them as i haven't had an EORG ban since the first week of my new expierience.

Why i won't break any rules later:
    Firstly, i will say that i can't promise that i won't get banned, from my expierience mistakes happen and i can slip up by accidentally doing FF, or dropping a nade on myself and my squad unintentionally, BUT I CAN PROMISE you that i won't ever get banned for toxic or racist reasons and such, as i consider myself friendly, conscientious adult who does everything with reason.
    Secondly, this is my first major ban (hopefully last) and i don't have, in my opinion, many bans or warnings for toxic behaviour and such (of course this is for you to decide), as it is so, i believe i can be given second chance and i hope that you can take my word as a reason for a guarantee that i won't break rules ever again. And even ff i ever break the rules again, i hope to get a punishment, which will require for me to change and learn from it in a long run and to get a vouch from a trusted person, but for now, as i haven't played very much on any other servers i can only hope that you accept my word and a vow to never break rules again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not reading the rules despite repeated bans is irresponsible, but spoling Avengers is just straight up being a dick. There is simply no excuse, it was in the MOTD in big, honking, red lettering not to spoil anything and especially Avengers: Endgame and you still decided to do it. Whether or not you knew how much it meant for people is irrelevant. Intent matters and what you did cannot be construed as anything but premeditated malice so as far as I'm concerned you can sit on this for a while.

Denied.