User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Lion - Commander Application

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was SO I could see them from the overwatch console fulfilling tasks as specified as any squad role but as well as CMP or High rank. He's a good player that can handle himself. I can't really recall any rounds of his as command back then but I do remember he rolled XO a few times. He's intelligent, good at the game and never gets into trouble. The guy does a good job and deserves a +1from me. Just keep rolling XO or SO till this app will be resolved. You want to prove them right?

Good luck with your application, and keep the same character if you want to. It's a good character.
    Last edited by Enyonggg; 06-23-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyonggg View Post
    When I was SO I could see them from the overwatch console fulfilling tasks as specified as any squad role but as well as aSL or SL. He's a good player that can handle himself. I can't really recall any rounds of his as command back then but I do remember he rolled XO a few times. He's intelligent, good at the game and never gets into trouble. The guy does a good job and deserves a +1from me. Just keep rolling XO or SO till this app will be resolved. You want to prove them right?

Vote isn't counted, but can witness it. Good luck with your application, and keep the same character if you want to. It's a good character.
    I think you may be confused. I rarely play squad or combat roles.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lion View Post
    I think you may be confused. I rarely play squad or combat roles.
    Edited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The application is quite good; while the story is a tad bit short, the rest of the app is alright. I also know them as a very good RP'er and a good XO aswell; I had many enjoyable rounds with them! I think they can safely be trusted with the CO whitelist.

I'm not sure I get to vote, but +1.
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    I think you'd be a good XO however I've never seen you in that role.

You're misremembering pretty hard, Dinkle, because I remember talking this round over with you after it'd finished. You did have this guy as an XO before and it was pretty volatile, as far as I can recall -- so much so that the name rings a bell for me even if it doesn't for you, and I was only an observer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omicega View Post

You're misremembering pretty hard, Dinkle, because I remember talking this round over with you after it'd finished. You did have this guy as an XO before and it was pretty volatile, as far as I can recall -- so much so that the name rings a bell for me even if it doesn't for you, and I was only an observer.
    How did I not remember this?

I remember this round in its entirety. I woke up late, took control and you went apeshit on me. I went to deploy and when I was returned to the Almayer as a corpse you whispered me that shit. It was so weird.

I mean, it was a long time ago but feel free to comment.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    How did I not remember this?

I remember this round in its entirety. I woke up late, took control and you went apeshit on me. I went to deploy and when I was returned to the Almayer as a corpse you whispered me that shit. It was so weird.

I mean, it was a long time ago but feel free to comment.
    Attitude is everything when you want to take the role as a Captain. You leave me no choice, from +1 to Neutral. Play more on command and change the way how you handle things, because being a CAPTAIN starts with ATTITUDE.
    Last edited by Enyonggg; 06-28-2019 at 06:25 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changing my +1 to -1 for being rude as Executive officer.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right-on, so let me clarify that this was a roleplay situation.

If all of you feel that whispering some innocuous thing to a dead corpse is actually harmful, and not only that - but was many rounds ago, then by all means.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was moreso what led to it to begin with.

However, it was a long time ago and you currently do not have a reputation for being antagonistic so I will stay true to my previous +1