User Tag List

Thread: Unlimitedspessmans - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlimitedspessmans - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    UnlimitedSpessmans
    Character Name?
    Not sure what it was at the time.
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Apop
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    None currently
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I don't know of any current bans on any servers.
    Reason for Ban
    Racism
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    The ban I received at the time was completely correct and justified. I had in a short space of time been acting poorly as you can see from my notes and the dates related to them.

I can't try and justify what I did during that time but I can try and explain it by saying I was going through a very tough time in my life and rather than do something smart like get therapy I decided to just lash out and try and hurt other people.

I've been playing on the server the last few days and enjoyed it, so I'd like another chance to prove I can be a better player/person.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how can you prove to us that you are going to follow the rules and are knowledgeable about out rules? You do have a history of causing issues so its a cause for concern if we were to give you another shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it's not a particularly long time but I was playing on the server for a few days due to the ban lapsing with so few issues nobody noticed I was meant to be permabanned. While it isn't proof I'd also like to point out that the notes I have were all in a very short span of time rather than a long term problem.

But I do understand why there is a lack of trust in me and I don't have any real proof of that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This perma is pretty old so it's perfectly believable that you've matured. We're going to give you another shot. That said, if we get so much as a bit of racism from you you're going back on the perma list.

Resolved.