User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bald queens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bald queens

We all have always been a Xeno in one of those rounds where the queen is bald to huge extents, always going SSD, not knowing wtf to do or just outright saying weird shit.

It'll forever be engraved in my memory the round we got a horribly bald Queen and her first hive order was

go harast the human make their live hell and foritfire are defendist'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i want AN REVANGER

anyway I think the last time this was brought up staff position was that "new players are allowed to have fun too" and as we all know the only way to have fun on your first day on the server is to play queen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Queens who first have to make an entire base before oviing.
    Queens who don't talk and don't know how to ovi.

Nothing can top the queen who managed to get herself killed by survivors though. Let's nest in security on big red, right next to armory where survivors get all their shotguns. Also before going there I'll use up all my plasma planting weeds.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco52 View Post
    We all have always been a Xeno in one of those rounds where the queen is bald to huge extents, always going SSD, not knowing wtf to do or just outright saying weird shit.

It'll forever be engraved in my memory the round we got a horribly bald Queen and her first hive order was

go harast the human make their live hell and foritfire are defendist'
    That's not a bald queen that's Redikal, he plays queen a lot.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching the amount of bald queens that won queen spot while I rolled for it made me angry and salt for atleast 20 minutes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    soft lock on queens when?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Staff said soft locks are probably never gonna happen, so unless they are planning to suddenly drastically change that policy, it's unlikely to be implemented.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    Staff said soft locks are probably never gonna happen, so unless they are planning to suddenly drastically change that policy, it's unlikely to be implemented.
    Not so long ago there was strict "No, No" on new weapons for marines. And here we have Carabine and MOU.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidfury7 View Post
    This just doesn't make any sense. If a guy joined and as his first round picked XO and fucked it all up.. he would be discouraged from doing so, and probably job banned.

People can just go Queen no issue?

I don't think it should be white listed... but minimum time as alien yeah.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    This just doesn't make any sense. If a guy joined and as his first round picked XO and fucked it all up.. he would be discouraged from doing so, and probably job banned.

People can just go Queen no issue?

I don't think it should be white listed... but minimum time as alien yeah.
    This was explained during the last town hall thing with the devs. Implementing a time lock on roles at this point would require adding logging systems to the server because we don't log playtime in certain roles. It just doesn't look likely in the near future because well. Any one can play anything they want in the server and if they are new we can help them. If they are new and seem to be struggling too much we can replace them and advise they don't have Queen preference enabled until they are more familiar with the game
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager