could you imagine?

Queen: Um why are you all surrounding me

Horde of Xenos: MUTINY

15 xenos start beating the queen down in ovi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Softlock means people with whitelist has priority when rolling for queen, I am all for it.
    The main problem I had with queen whitelist is the fact that Queen is absolutely needed for Xenos. Softlocking the queen would solve that problem IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had only one round as queen i wasnt prepared and was freaking the fuck out but tried my best we died defending lambada my last order?
    "Defend the Inner sanctum Death or Glory Children! Death or Glory!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a solution: The first time a player tries to turn on XO/Queen/etc., a dialogue box pops up containing this message and a textbox:
    "This role is very important to the progression of the round, and requires knowledge of the game to play effectively. If you still want to play, type this exact phrase: 'Yes, do as I say!'"
    Naturally, the role will only turn on if you do, indeed, type that phrase.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting for a soft whitelist where whitelisted queens are picked first and if none then anyone. Whitelist for queens is basically if you understand xeno gameplay, how each class works, common strategies to win against marines(if x scenario of marines at bar being too hard to dislodge what do you do?), and basic RP questions(what do you call monkeys and such as aliens). Queens have no backstories they just come to be when a royal hugger is used on a host or a sister evolves into a queen(I think actually ANY xenomorph can do this in lore but meh).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    Still waiting for a soft whitelist where whitelisted queens are picked first and if none then anyone. Whitelist for queens is basically if you understand xeno gameplay, how each class works, common strategies to win against marines(if x scenario of marines at bar being too hard to dislodge what do you do?), and basic RP questions(what do you call monkeys and such as aliens). Queens have no backstories they just come to be when a royal hugger is used on a host or a sister evolves into a queen(I think actually ANY xenomorph can do this in lore but meh).
    Xeno terminology is not really essential for xenomorph gameplay

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    Xeno terminology is not really essential for xenomorph gameplay
    No but it does help weed out queens which dont play xeno, I mean what queen doesnt know what smalls, talls, or metalspitters are

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    No but it does help weed out queens which dont play xeno, I mean what queen doesnt know what smalls, talls, or metalspitters are
    In my days of playing queen, I never called them stuff like that, I always thought it sounded stupid.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was just an xeno round where the queen literally deovied to kill a survivor. One survivor. It was a marine speed-run. I was XO I literally had no work because the marines were killing the xenos so dam fast to do anything. Oh by speed run I mean 12:59 finish on LV.

*deep breath*

About that whitelist?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No whitelist for God's sake. How will people judge if you did well Queening before or not enough to +1 you? Oof.

Softlock is fine.