pred201 - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Pred201

Marine Name
    Issac Auman

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ta'sindae

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No, i have not.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, i'm familiar with the honor code.

Yautja Character Story
    The elders want the young bloods to document, and share our experiences throughout our lives before we arrive to the proving grounds to become blooded. Throughout my life I aspired to be a yautja warrior roaming the stars, and hunting worthy prey as my father, and father before him, along with my ancestors. My father was the one who taught me how to hunt for food when I was of age, and taught me which prey i was allowed to kill for food.
    My father was on clan missions a lot when I was a pup so the times that I spent with him where the ones me, and him would practice hunting, and learn of the mannerisms to other yautja including ones that couldn�t hunt from either disabilities, or from heights, m. I left my home after I became of age to go through the trials of becoming a blooded warrior as my father told me of his trial, and how he became a blooded yautja as I continue the bloodline of hunters.

Combi-Sticks are the most versatile weapon I have ever had the privilege to use it in combat, and Takes this aspect of yautja hunting from a clan leader that lead his clan with his spear valuantly, and with experience.
    Blades weapons like the smart disc,swords, and wrist blades are used, depending on what the use of them is. I looked through recordings, and notable documents about soft meat history depicting them as their primitive state to them being able to traverse the stars though their history with both yautja, and themselves has been filled with greed, dishonor, and theft. The soft meats kill their kin as if they had killed a pest, or abomination which sickens me down to my core, which leaves me to the conclusion that they aren't any better than bad bloods. Like all other yautja, of all ranks they go seek spiritual guidance from their shamans, and sacred text written with the temple walls of all gods and the ones that stuck out to me where Kor�ma, and Paya. Kor�ma was said to be the force that would prove as a test on all living being to see if they could survive the strife of war, and death. Paya was the hunt incarnate, and gave the yautja their weapons, armor, gear, and technology to them to hunt in honor of their name.

I went through all known history about the serpents, and how his forefathers encountered the beast, from the legendary yautja that had killed a serpent in combat, and to recent encounters with the beast as they are relentless. The serpents were known to focus on breeding, and protecting their hive rather than themselves to which a trait seems to be found in almost all serpent strains, and their matriarch will always lead their hive whatever means necessary. I, would begin to hypothesis on how the serpents were created to begin with, and why they were allowed to roam the stars without any technological advantages, or any resources. This was due to the god Kor�ma, who would have created these serpents in the name of war, and conquest to test us yautja of our skill, and might against these serpents. The reason for this conclusion was due to the fact that each world that the serpents leave behind is one of no lives which Kor�ma would test the yautja over, and over again till his creation was extinct.

At long last we are heading to the hunting ground so that all young bloods can prove their worth to the others, and to our clan. The armor will be weaker than blooded ranked yautja, and our weapons will have to be non plasma based weaponry in order to earn our rank, and other weapons. This is will be the most difficult part in my training is stealth, and claiming a serpent�s head as a trophy, and marking myself as a blooded warrior. If any soft meat interrupt our hunt then I would have to make sure any tech is brought back, and guarded from their greed. Hopefully Paya, and Kor�ma watch over us during this hunt, as well as our ancestors see our worth from the great beyond.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    He sees his people as a race that has to prove themselves over again through countless trials, & combat his species face, he would see his clan mates as his battle brothers and treat them with respect, and is goes by the c.o.h due to the old recordings were some of their clan would turn against another clan mate out of spite, or jealousy. He interacts with other yautja, in a friendly manner disregarding any defect of height as smaller yautja could outpace certain prey while the bigger yautja within their society could be considered as glothiaths and wouldn�t be as agile like the smaller yautja, or average sized yautja are able, he would also doesn�t mind if other yautja tend to be curious with other life forms, or relics discovered as it could advance their species even more but that would also have more strict rules to follow with as yautja with war type of weaponry designed for that specific purpose those weapons are banned from hunts. He sees the soft meats as a dishonorable race that will kill anything without honor, & would cheat in some of the honor duels documented through some of the stories, & recordings shared throughout the clan. He also sees the serpents as worthy opponents, but speculates that they were created by Kor�Ma, Because of the way the serpents went to world after world leaving nothing but death & war to further their species as a whole by consuming planets that they come in contact with. He does favors the combi stick & glaive for both close and distance styles of combat, for the close quarters and damage the weapon does towards the serpents and soft meats due to the ranged weapons the soft meats carry, and the deadly natural weapons the serpents have. He prays to Paya & Kor'Ma before a hunt for him & his clan mates to have a glorious hunt, and strike down worthy prey.
    I intend to play ta'sindae as a stalker with hit and run tactics on marine targets, and melee lower caste xenomorphs and use ranged weapons with higher caste xenomorphs.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A hunt is when your targeting worthy prey, & collecting their skull for a trophy. An honor duel is when an opponent openly challenges you into a duel.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    In a respectful manner towards my higher ranking brothers, & low ranking brothers, and work with my fellow brethren to rise up in the ranks.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    Because I've been a fan of the predator & alien franchise for almost my whole life and seen all of the movies, some of the comics, & played all of the games featuring the predator & alien in them.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Besides some grammatical errors, your story is "average" and you seem to have the cookie cutter predator of "I hunt, I follow code"

There's nothing about this application that wows me.
    Your reputation is a bit unknown to me as well.

I'm going to have to say no on this one.

I suggest you use our whitelist help channel on discord next time.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen pred201 constantly talk in whitelist help channel for the past couple of months. I will say the application is not the best but not everyone is very creative or capable of writing an amazing story. Youre not a problematic player either and your note history is good.

I know you've been working hard on this, constantly asking questions in whitelist channel for a really long time now. The story might not show it but I won't blame you for not being an amazing writer, because that's a very minor percent of people. I know you put effort into this but your story lacks dialogue, which is the best way to see how pred interact with others.

Can you write a dialogue between you and a marine who seems surprised and asks what you are? And perhaps a dialogue between you and a pred, discussing your trophies or whatever.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 06-14-2019 at 10:32 PM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not bad, Not particularly good either though. Ill remain on the fence for now and await your reply and if you can come up with dialogue as ACC asked. Impress me and i may lean towards +1
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This story is just... extremely average. "I hunt, I love combistick". Still, the way you made your story from the first person is cool. Sadly, it's a -1 from me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As others have said this application is lackluster. Try again in the future and you�ll have a better chance once you re-do the application. -1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pred201 View Post
    My father was on clan missions a lot when I was a pup so the times that I spent with him where the ones me, and him would practice hunting, and learn of the mannerisms to other yautja including ones that couldn�t hunt from either disabilities, or from heights, m. I left my home after I became of age to go through the trials of becoming a blooded warrior as my father told me of his trial, and how he became a blooded yautja as I continue the bloodline of hunters.
    Is anything missing from here? It seems strange that the m is alone after a comma.

Other than that, it seems the story is a little hard to read due to some spelling and grammatical errors, it flows... Poorly in my mind and that made it hard to read.

I don't really know much about you as a player as I've never seen you in game to my knowledge, though I do know I've seen you in discord whitelist app help section alot, which I can understand, although, at the moment I am leaning towards a negative vote.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have literally never seen you RP. Not once. Not even as Commander or Staff Officer.

The application itself is the definition of barebones. The playstyle is generic, the story is tiny. And what it tells me is basically, that your predator is generic. He strives to be a good hunter, and that's kind of it.

So yeah. There's not much to say because outside of the game you're active, but inside you just kind of blend into the background, much like your predator is, and if you get accepted I doubt this is going to change. -1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything has been said

Get some help into it next time

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure to read what the issues were and if you still require help for future applications, do be afraid to ask someone for help. This app is denied.