User Tag List

Thread: TyranidVictory - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TyranidVictory - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    TyranidVictory
    Character Name?
    Xenomorph Larva/Avery Johnson
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Dubszor I think
    Total Ban Duration
    N/A
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    Yogstation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Not to my knowledge
    Reason for Ban
    Was trying to infiltrate the lander as a larva and seconds after exiting the vent near the bird I stepped on a clay-more and detonated. Feeling rather dejected I logged off after that and was informed once I returned that this resulted in a permanent job ban for all of xeno because I left before a moderator or admin could contact me. Needless to say I had no idea one was going to try and contact me nor that What I had done was particularly egregious. Playing xenos on this server is one of my favorite things to do and I would be kind of down if I would not be able to in the future simply due to poor timing when logging off on my part. Hope I can get it appealed and continue on one of my favorite servers!
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Was trying to infiltrate the lander as a larva and seconds after exiting the vent near the bird I stepped on a clay-more and detonated. Feeling rather dejected I logged off after that and was informed once I returned that this resulted in a permanent job ban for all of xeno because I left before a moderator or admin could contact me. Needless to say I had no idea one was going to try and contact me nor that What I had done was particularly egregious. Playing xenos on this server is one of my favorite things to do and I would be kind of down if I would not be able to in the future simply due to poor timing when logging off on my part. Hope I can get it appealed and continue on one of my favorite servers!

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there! So are you going to be the moderator I am going to be talking with? Not sure how this process is usually handled haha.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, sorry. An Admin will be assigned to your case. I'm just posting your note history for easy access for them to review. It may be a while before an admin is assigned, and we don't really have any estimated time. When one is, they'll post here and ask questions and stuff.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello TyranidVictory,

It's against the rules for larva to agressively try and sneak behind marine lines.
    Beside the potential metagaming involved, it is simply way too risky, and considered a guaranteed death.
    Larvas are expected to stay hiden and safe withing the hive until they are able to evolve. If you die in any other circumstances, you expose yourself to a jobban for wasting a xeno slot.

That being said, this appeal is accepted, the ban should be lifted in the next 24 hours.

Resolved - Accepted