User Tag List

Thread: duder123 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

duder123 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Realhumanbein
    Character Name?
    null
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    star-something
    Total Ban Duration
    7 days
    Remaining Duration
    7 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    none
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Paradise
    Reason for Ban
    "Reapplying perma ban" (?)
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I wasn`t contacted by any admin the whole round for any issue nor I understand the ban reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an addendum the ban happened without warning or prior contact from a moderator. I do not recall any OOC issue I had during the round.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have an active perma request pending as per //showthrea...-3-and-Rule-10, it was filed due to the report, as well as due to the following notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember you indeed threated me with a perma ban after I said something to the effect of "Cuck mods enable shit players to ruin rounds" refering to inexperienced players picking essential roles. I claimed you were acting in a petty and biased way so you graciously passed my case to another active moderator at the time. I explained the situation to him, he site a rule that states players not to lightly insult moderators, I came back saying that insult was within a wider context, a very long and frustrating round had just happened and it was me venting my frustration due to the lack of a playtime wall to important roles, he too bring up my past history with "toxic behavior" but I claimed it had nothing to do with this particular incident and I viewed it as an isolated case. I apologized and voiced my point of view and he kindly reverted my supposed ban to a simple warning.

Apparently he forgot to revert the note you did.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The perma was filed for further actions after that event, as well as the Player Report as previously mentioned.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    am I allowed to appeal to Dinkle`s report? Should I do it here or make a new thread?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless, I would like to clarify the situation with Dinkle, he very cunningly omitted his own grudge with me. I tried to voice my frustration with his strategies before, but he always came back with rude remaks and overall being very defensive about it. The particular incident that resulted in my OOC outburst was him IC executing me, on the spot with no trial or MP involvement, after I make parody of his name and his tendency to destroy walls: Tom "Wall Nightmare" Dinkle or Tom "Wallcist" Dinkle when meeting him during a round, I find that to be light banter and not something in line with toxic behavior, he clearly knew who I was because I recall doing this dumb jokes on a separate occasion, he then made sure I wasn`t shocked back to like, going out of his way to reprimand medics for doing their job.

I never attacked Dinkle`s character in game, I only criticized his gimmicky strats on dchat once and the OOC bit he cunningly ssed in context only shows my intention of repeating the same childish jokes about walls, not an intention of ruining his experience.

That behavior does not reflect my past history, I main engineer and had to endure bad rounds due to Dinkle`s inability to establish effective tactics. Lightly mocking his command style is a good way for me to cope with the frustration of having to obey his bad IC decisions, I do not feel it to be grave in nature, and again, the bit he cunningly took off context was a response to his gross disregard for IC courtesy and clearly acting resentful towards me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Realhumanbein,

Your account is currently permabanned for meta-grudging, excessive toxicity, just generally being a dick and extensive note history, which was posted by Grimreaperx15.
    If you believe ImHereToHelp (dinkle) broke a rule, you need to file a player report against him.
    If you wish to appeal your permaban, I suggest you start over now that you know the ban reason. No need to edit your first post or start a new thread, I sugget you just reply on this one with your appeal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm certainly not lifting a permaban placed so recently on the grounds of "he grudged me too". If you believe so, make a report on him but someone else's behaviour does not excuse yours.

Regardless, this can be denied on note history alone. Your disregard for our rules is blatant, you need to stay out of here for a long while.