DerpehBoi - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    DerpehBoi

Marine Name
    Matthew 'Skelly' Johnson

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Nay'utza

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Other than job ban for suiciding as CMO on Paradise, i havent recieved any real bans.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes

Yautja Character Story
    This Yautja was only a basic tribesman who normally tended to the gear of hunters. One day the tribe was attacked by a wild xenomorph and had killed one of the hunters. Nay'utza had picked up the spear and driven it into the xenomorph's skull then proceeded to rip off the head. He has afterwards been accepted for a trial hunt against a small group of CLF members. During the hunt he managed to pick off the CLF soldiers one at a time while sustaining a few injuries, then proceeded to duel their leader where he was victorious and took the head of his first trophy. Shortly after returning he had one more trial to complete. He was placed at an arena with a Serpent Crusher. After a long battle, as he was badly wounded, Nay'utza managed to mount the crusher and drive his spear into its neck and pry upwards splitting it's neck open. He proceeded to behead it and returned it to the Council as proof of his feats. Shortly after this he was made into a full hunter and ready to embark on a true hunt with those he once cleaned gear for.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    They act with a passion to hunt marines and tends to avoid contact with the Serpents unless they at most in small groups. If other humans come (CLF, UPP, PMC, etc) he tends to observe them carefully before deciding whether he should focus the hunt on them instead of standard marines.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A hunt is for those who are just capable of combat against the predator while a honor duel is for those who have shown true promise and deserve to be given a chance to show true skill and honor through hand to hand combat.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I plan on sharing information as to who should be hunted and with general respect to all fellow Yautja as if they were all at least slightly more important than I. (note: still going to treat those such as chiefs with the respect they need/deserve)

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I want a predator whitelist because I enjoy the predator movies and want to be able to hunt and have enjoyable duels with marines and such.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing this application, I am going to say this application is low effort. Your story is poor, and your reputation is unknown.

Try again in 30 days, I suggest you use the whitelist help channel on discord.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    After reviewing this application, I am going to say this application is low effort. Your story is poor, and your reputation is unknown.

Try again in 30 days, I suggest you use the whitelist help channel on discord.
    This. With heavy emphasis on the "I suggest you use the whitelist help channel on discord"
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a fresh Yautja but I'm thinking you are doing this for the wrong reasons. Your motivation just says clearly you are doing it to hunt 'n fight. Whilst it is hunting that we are doing, rp is a lot more prevelent in this role and patience.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As soldier said -1.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lackluster in almost every regard unfortunately.

Take a look at accepted applications and then compare this to them. You'll have to add a lot more detail and probably also get some more playtime under your belt.

Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review any accepted app and the review yours and you'll see why this is denied.