User Tag List

Thread: Electrolyz - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Electrolyz - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Electrolyz
    Character Name?
    Tyrone 'Ice Cold' Dawkins
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    initially Sleepy, upgraded to permanent by Emerald
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    Baystation 12, Citadel RP, sometimes TGstation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None.
    Reason for Ban
    A seven week ban was applied because I set a pose describing how my character shit himself, for a cheap laugh. This was upgraded to permanent for "multiple 18+ infractions."
    G-C 2019
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    When this ban was applied, I thought it was fair, seven days for what I did was sensible and I deserved it. However, it was upgraded for "multiple 18+ infractions" that I don't see as 18+. These other infractions generally followed the line of me typing a semi-detailed /me of my character scratching his ass. I thought this to be in line with the rule that things along that line were okay, such as cup checking, etc.
    As for the original ban, it was rather fair and maybe light, because the whole 'shitting himself' is too far for a MRP-HRP server. I did it for a laugh, and to get a laugh out of a buddy.
    Point being, it's been about six months since, I've gotten more accustomed to HRP environments, (see Bay, I have quite a few months played there), so I think it's time I came back to roleplay some and shoot xenos.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reason for Ban
    A seven week ban was applied because I set a pose describing how my character shit himself, for a cheap laugh. This was upgraded to permanent for "multiple 18+ infractions."
    G-C 2019
    Note: seven day* ban, initially.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can any other SS13 server provide a vouch for good behavior?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Can any other SS13 server provide a vouch for good behavior?
    Hi, I would ask at Baystation 12. That's where my most recent activity is and it's an HRP server. I have a few notes there for improper antagging but other than that I think my time there was good. Thank you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrolyz View Post
    Hi, I would ask at Baystation 12. That's where my most recent activity is and it's an HRP server. I have a few notes there for improper antagging but other than that I think my time there was good. Thank you.
    Go ahead and ask them and if they are willing to provide one, you can post a screenshot or ask one of their stafff to post here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Go ahead and ask them and if they are willing to provide one, you can post a screenshot or ask one of their stafff to post here.
    Hey again. I went and asked one of the headmins after getting no replies on Discord, and in short I got "no, fuck off, don't care."
    So, can't seem to get a vouch, but I seriously have a new outlook on HRP and MRP like CM, and I really just want to play again. I just fucked around a few times to make some people laugh, and that's not what I came for, it was to play CM.
    If you want to let me back on with some heavy probation and watchful eyes, by all means. If not, you've been great to me, and it was an honor to shoot some xenos with my favorite fictional Marines.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We spoke with baystation as well and they didn�t not have anything positive to say about you, most of us admins have discussed it and without a vouch it�s a no from most of us.

More than likely you�re gonna have to play somewhere else without causing issues and come back
    With a vouch for good behavior before we let you back in again.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 07-18-2019 at 02:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot say I'm surprised to hear that you were denied any sort of vouch given that when I spoke to their senior staff they told me you had, and I quote "a shitload of incidents" and an antag ban placed just last month. With notes like those and a recent history of bad play on other servers we cannot lift this ban at this moment.

Denied.