User Tag List

Thread: arkon897 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

arkon897 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Arkon897
    Character Name?
    Duran Surik
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Hunk1
    Total Ban Duration
    24 hours
    Remaining Duration
    23 hours
    What other servers do you play on?
    CM and sometimes Goon
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    i got a temp ban back in the day from CM for a name reference, that is it
    Reason for Ban
    Threw a grenade into marines and gone SSD. We PM'd you and you did not answer. Please refrain of griefing on our server and read our rules at : https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Rules
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    i logged in seen the round was at an hour plus so i hit obverse and was going to wait for round start, i then make a joke in dchat and boom i was banned. I received no PM and was not even alive to have a hand to throw a nade, not to mention i don't use nades as a Marine 99% of the time due to the FF possibly. here is my chat history of the round i have no other evidence. To be honest this ban is just offensive to me i try my best to follow all the rules and be a team player and have played on CM for more then a year now.

If the title screen is black, resources are still downloading. Please be patient until the title screen appears.

Welcome to CM-SS13!

Colonial Marines is a medium roleplay server. It's inspired by the Aliens film and heavily modified using Baystation 12. If you're not sure how to roleplay, check out the Crash Course in Roleplaying.

Read the rules! Ignorance is NOT an excuse!

Quick Links:
    Commander Whitelist
    Predator Whitelist
    Wiki: Marine Quick-Start Guide
    Wiki: Xeno Quick-Start Guide

Quick-start guide:
    * Stop! Read our rules before going any further. We are a specific, niche server and some of our rules are unconventional.
    * Marines: You start off knowing nothing about Aliens. You must witness things before you understand infection, vent crawling, facehuggers, weeds, etc.
    * Aliens: Talk in Hivemind using :a (e.g. Say ":aMy life for the queen!)
    * To play as a Xeno after the round has started, use the lobby window's Join the Hive! button, or if you're observing, Ghost tab at the top -> Join as Xeno.

We are currently forcing clients to match the server version or higher in order to prevent a client exploit. You'll see an error message and get disconnected if using an older version. Stay on the Beta branch for now until further notice.

We are looking for more developers! Check out our Development Application section to apply.
    Posting spoilers for movies or other newly released media, especially Endgame, will lead to a week ban, minimum. If not a permanent ban.

Now teleporting.
    That's Air Vent.
    Has a valve and pump attached to it
    A small gauge in the corner reads 0 L/s; 0 W.
    Now following the Elder Empress
    That's a personal desktop.
    A small computer hooked up into the ship's computer network.
    DEAD: Max Knight says, "nice those bravos saved their sl"
    DEAD: Ancient Drone (853) says, "I dunno if it's cause weekend or what but the marines are doing a real bangup job with establishing firing lines and actually using the 600 sandbags"
    Ancient Warrior (223) is hit by the rifle bullet in the groin!
    PFC Nick 'Nuck' Angle(as Nick 'Nuck' Angle) (follow) stutters, "I-I-I was helping th-th-the tank o-out"
    Jaidon 'Slayer' Wise activates the UA 571-C sentry gun's burst fire mode.
    A green light on the UA 571-C sentry gun blinks rapidly.
    Alvin Ray looks up from the L42 pulse carbine MK1 (Wielded).
    Clement 'Clem' Edwards has grabbed Alexei Borodin passively!
    Lola 'Hombre' Brown has grabbed Unknown (as Nick 'Nuck' Angle) passively!
    Alvin Ray shakes Monte Addison trying to wake him up!
    Alvin Ray checks Monte Addison's pulse.
    LCPL Allen Staffer (follow) says, "Let go of it real quick"
    LCPL Allen Staffer (follow) says, "Gonna turn on burst fire"
    Allen Staffer mans the M56D!
    Tyrone 'Big Man' Lewis looks up from the M41A pulse rifle MK2 (Wielded).
    LCPL Clement 'Clem' Edwards salutes.
    LCPL Allen Staffer (follow) says, "Tere"
    Bioscan complete

27 xenos on planet, with 3 larva.
    0 xenos on the ship.
    71 humans on the planet.
    40 humans on the ship.
    Clement 'Clem' Edwards puts the HF2 health analyzer into the M276 pattern lifesaver bag.
    Clement 'Clem' Edwards shakes Alexei Borodin trying to wake him up!
    DEFCON Level 4

Objectives status: 400 / 4730 (8.45666%).
    Clement 'Clem' Edwards has grabbed Alexei Borodin passively!
    LCPL Tyrone 'Big Man' Lewis (follow) says, "Cool"
    LCPL Allen Staffer (follow) says, "Burst fire one"
    LCPL Tyrone 'Big Man' Lewis calls for a medic!
    LCPL Clement 'Clem' Edwards (follow) shouts, "Oh there you are!"
    SSGT Unknown (as William Pierce) screams!
    DEAD: Max Knight says, "tanks about to die"
    DEAD: Ancient Burrower (904) says, "Hive didn't lose 3 T3s on first contact. That shocked me even harder."
    Elder Praetorian (142) is hit by the smartgun bullet in the right foot!
    The Elder Praetorian (142) roars!
    The Elder Praetorian (142)'s broken exoskeleton plate takes the force of the impact!
    Elder Praetorian (142) is hit by the machinegun bullet in the chest!
    The Elder Praetorian (142) spews forth a wide cone of acid!
    Glib Glibson fires the M56B smartgun (Wielded)!
    The Elder Praetorian (142)'s broken exoskeleton plate takes the force of the impact!
    Elder Praetorian (142) is hit by the machinegun bullet in the left foot!
    Elder Praetorian (142) is hit by the smartgun bullet in the groin!
    Elder Praetorian (142) is hit by the smartgun bullet in the left arm!
    Glib Glibson begins feeding an ammo belt into the M56 Smartgun.
    The Elder Praetorian (142) hisses.
    DEAD: Brock Butterworth says, "i think the aliums have missed thier critical moment"
    PFC Erina Silkerdax (follow) shouts, "NORTH CONTACT!!!"
    DEAD: Ancient Drone (853) says, "Ugh, this stupid marshalls suicidng has cost literally half the hive"
    Austin Cherry fires the L42 pulse carbine MK1 (Wielded)!
    Elder Empress is hit by the minigun bullet in the left arm!
    The Elder Empress hisses.
    The Elder Empress's broken exoskeleton plate takes the force of the impact!
    Elder Empress is hit by the minigun bullet in the head!
    The Elder Praetorian (617)'s broken exoskeleton plate takes the force of the impact!
    Elder Praetorian (617) is hit by the minigun bullet in the chest!
    The Elder Praetorian (617) has grabbed the Elder Praetorian (142) passively!
    DEAD: Brock Butterworth says, "i reckon they are on the back foot now"
    DEAD: Ancient Drone (853) says, "Brock, there isn't a critical moment. It's always keep flanking, capturing, and aging not suiciding onto hardened targets"
    DEAD: Ancient Burrower (904) says, "Hive hasn't listened to the Queen's order to hold the fuck back even once."
    DEAD: Ancient Sentinel (163) says, "OOOOOF"
    DEAD: Ciara Bode says, "What the fuck"
    The Elder Boiler (743) starts looking off into the distance.
    Ancient Warrior (644) is hit by the bright shrapnel in the right leg!
    DEAD: Ciara Bode says, "Did a doctor surgically murdered me"
    The Ancient Warrior (644) lunges towards Unknown (as William Pierce)!
    The Elder Boiler (743) begins digging their claws into the ground.
    DEAD: Ancient Burrower (904) says, "Full splash."
    The Elder Boiler (743) digs itself into the ground!
    DEAD: Brock Butterworth says, "I dunno fam, theyve lost alot and the mehreens have been reinforced now"
    DEAD: Dylan Wilson says, "400 IQ marine"
    The armor-shredding submachinegun bullet misses the Elder Boiler (743)!
    DEAD: Bo Wolfe says, "Yeah I got the same. Doctor killed me in surgery"
    The Elder Boiler (743) launches a huge glob of acid hurling into the distance!
    DEAD: Ciara Bode says, "The doc murdered me cold blooded on the table"
    The Elder Empress regurgitates a pulsating node and plants it on the ground!
    Elder Empress is hit by the rifle bullet in the chest!
    The rifle bullet misses the Ancient Drone (980)!
    DEAD: Duran Surik says, "murder is such a harsh word"
    DEAD: Ciara Bode says, "By punching me"
    DEAD: Ancient Burrower (904) says, "Lots of ordnance for a single drone."
    DEAD: Ancient Drone (853) says, "What injuries you have? He could have killed you to get time to fix the bleeding"
    The Elder Drone (601) hisses.
    DEAD: Ancient Drone (853) says, "Oh lawd"
    DEAD: Ciara Bode says, "The doc just punched me on the table"
    DEAD: Ancient Burrower (904) says, "Pff."
    DEAD: Bo Wolfe says, "I had just a crab. And I was killed."
    DEAD: Duran Surik says, "they just just freed your soul from its mortal coil"
    The Elder Praetorian (617) has grabbed the Elder Empress passively!
    Unknown (as Nick 'Nuck' Angle) fires the M41A pulse rifle MK2 (Wielded)!

Command Announcement

South is holding fine!

But chapel and bball court are our number one points of contention right now!

HOLD THOSE AREAS!

DEAD: Ancient Burrower (904) says, "Malpractice lawsuit incoming."
    DEAD: Ancient Drone (853) says, "Yeah have the admemes take a look then since he apparently killed you and Bo Wolfe"
    Tyrone 'Big Man' Lewis looks up from the M41A pulse rifle MK2 (Wielded).
    The Elder Carrier (937)'s broken exoskeleton plate takes the force of the impact!
    Unknown (as Nick 'Nuck' Angle) unloads the M41A magazine (10x24mm) from the M41A pulse rifle MK2 (Wielded).
    Boeje Northfield has grabbed Glib Glibson passively!
    DEAD: Ancient Sentinel (163) says, "murder? It's called voluntary manslaughter :^)"
    Clement 'Clem' Edwards forces Unknown (as William Pierce) to swallow the pill.
    The cigarette machine beeps, "Lady Fingers are the number one cigarette this side of Gateway!"
    The Elder Carrier (937) starts planting the egg.
    Alvin Ray looks up from the L42 pulse carbine MK1.
    Alvin Ray unloads the L42-MK1 extended magazine (10x24mm) from the L42 pulse carbine MK1.
    Andrew Bright unloads the incinerator tank from the M240A1 incinerator unit.
    PFC Austin Cherry (follow) says, "Shit"
    Alexei Borodin fires the M41A pulse rifle MK2 (Wielded)!
    PFC Austin Cherry (follow) says, "Sorry man"
    Ancient Warrior (223) is hit by the armor-piercing rifle bullet in the chest!
    The Ancient Warrior (644)'s broken exoskeleton plate takes the force of the impact!
    The Ancient Warrior (644)'s broken exoskeleton plate takes the force of the impact!
    The Ancient Warrior (223)'s broken exoskeleton plate takes the force of the impact!
    The Ancient Warrior (223)'s broken exoskeleton plate takes the force of the impact!
    A huge ball of acid splashes down, sending drops and splashes in every direction!
    Ancient Warrior (644) is hit by the rifle bullet in the groin!
    The acid spatter misses the Ancient Warrior (223)!
    Tyrone 'Big Man' Lewis fires the M41A pulse rifle MK2 (Wielded)!
    You have been banned by hunk1.
    Reason: Threw a grenade into marines and gone SSD. We PM'd you and you did not answer. Please refrain of griefing on our server and read our rules at : https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Rules Have a CM day..
    This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 1440 minutes.
    To try to resolve this matter head to https://cm-ss13.com/viewforum.php?f=76
    Connection died.
    Banned by host:
    Reason: Threw a grenade into marines and gone SSD. We PM'd you and you did not answer. Please refrain of griefing on our server and read our rules at : https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Rules

Have a CM day.
    Expires: 1 Days
    By: hunk1
    For more information on your ban, or to appeal, head to https://cm-ss13.com/viewforum.php?f=76
    Access denied.
    Banned by host:
    Reason: Threw a grenade into marines and gone SSD. We PM'd you and you did not answer. Please refrain of griefing on our server and read our rules at : https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Rules

Have a CM day.
    Expires: 1 Days
    For more information on your ban, or to appeal, head to https://cm-ss13.com/viewforum.php?f=76
    Access denied.
    Banned by host:

Have a CM day.
    Expires: 23.9 Hours
    Access denied.
    Banned by host:

Have a CM day.
    Expires: 23.7 Hours
    Access denied.
    Banned by host:

Have a CM day.
    Access denied.
    Banned by host:

Have a CM day.
    Access denied.

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was likely human error, the actual person that was supposed to receive this ban was another individual.

Unbanned, and note removed.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: