User Tag List

Thread: depressed xeno main here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

depressed xeno main here

Just want to vent a bit about my unwarranted xeno ban. So I was playing as queen, typical xeno memes, group up with hive and charge>screech>repeat, only to realise 4 sent gunners were stacked up on eachother and I got fucked. So I was tilted, in crit, with 2 full squads breathing on me with no help insight, so ofc I quit. I come back about an hour later with a cooler head not thinking much of it, only to realise I got perm'd from xeno.

So now its a 22+ day ban for leaving the game a couple seconds to early. Im just thinking shouldn't they're be priority to handle these kinds of incidents? I can understand like a week but this is turning into a month which is pretty ridiculous. Its like im getting the same sentence as someone that seriously broke the rules.

All I wanna do is be a lizard boi, not have to check forums everyday
    so_sad_xeno_by_xenopreddragon.jpg
    Last edited by AcolyteOfLight; 06-17-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you post an appeal?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they probably think you suicided on purpose or something. You werent there to talk to them when they tried to contact you and so they assumed they were right. Like Lurkermain said maybe try an appeal and tell them whats up.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your xeno ban appeal got put on hold cause you got put on a sticky ban. Now that it was cleared up you have to wait until an admin is assigned to your job ban appeal for review and final decision.

Admins/Managers have lives, and our unban appeals are low priority. Especially since sometimes they require pretty complex investigations on determining if someone was hit with a false sticky ban (In your case we had three admins making sure it was a false flag)

We do not ignore ban appeals, but other things come up, and sometimes we are limited by the amount of admins we have to investigate/handle it.

I think I've been pretty patient with you on discord, and pretty sure I've explained this to you before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand forum admins have a lot of work to do and do it for free at that, ive been a forum admin before. But in the case where my ban basically got extended two weeks by accident for that sticky, I would have thought someone would think 'Oh this guy got banned for no reason and he's still waiting on another appeal that got delayed even more, maybe we should have someone atleast take a look at it.'

I just don't see how something as simple as me leaving a couple seconds to early can get me banned for essentially a month. Like maybe ignorance is bliss here but I don't see why it has to take so long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some would think that... Others woud think some players get very upset when they get jobbanned so they try to multikey... Which ends up with them being caught in a perma.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if I was multikeying I wouldn't be complaining would I? lmao

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are a xenomain. This is enough to get banned for more than 22 days. Learn your mistakes, read the rules and don't play roundstart benos. Hehe