User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Lion - Moderator Application

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to be blunt with you and tell you that I'm going to - 1 this. Your reputation in the community is still very much in the red. Bringing someone on to the team that has so much negative history in the community is not a great idea at this time. I'm all for helping people out, but not if it's going to shoot my team in the foot.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to say that posting a bunch of third party stuff from non-staff members to stir up drama will not be tolerated.
    If you have something you feel the management team should know, sent it to Grimcad in a DM

These forms are for postive/negative interactions within THIS community.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an exceedingly simple philosophy when it comes to outside things. For the most part I just dont care. I also have a simple question that I ask myself before I accept or deny an applicant. "Is it worth it." I didnt check the old forums, but I believe you have the highest view count on your application ever. Somewhere around 2000+ views and over 40 replies, some commenting for your acceptance, some commenting against.

But what it means to me is that you bring drama. Intended or unintended, you are a drama causing machine. And even if you were the best person on staff, I do not believe that it would be worth having you on staff for the drama you bring.

Denied.