Byond ID?
    dyinglight

Marine Name
    Artynom 'slav' chyornyj

Other Whitelist Applications
    N/A

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Artynom

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    yes i have read over it multiple times mostly when consulting with a synth

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    a synth cannot use guns emplacements or CAS. however a synth can kill a non human or hostile faction as marine law is not applied to them also a synth can defend them self and others by subduing a aggressor example a MP has gone crazy and is shooting marines a synth can disarm and subdue him until arrested by another MP or arrest the MP them self

Synthetic Character Story
    Artynom looks like a average Russian male 6'4 feet tall and has what seems to be a tattoo of a bear on his arm. op involvement *you find a doctors journal* "okay so medbay is severely understaffed and marines are flowing in by the hundreds and the other Doc has gone down to the marine FOB just me the CMO and a synth named Artynom. Artynom is our current savior and has already saved multiple men after me and the CMO were in surgery i mean he saved 2 critical men at the same time by use of the auto doc and surgery. Christ 4 guys with missing limbs just got rushed in i have to stop writing for now"

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    my synths quirk is that due to a fault he can only speak broken English and he has a very very serious personality meaning that he only speaks seriously and does not acknowledge or make jokes at all

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    i am familiar with MT duties and repairing and using the reactors

How familiar are you with Command?
    i have played as SO so i know how to do overwatch and i have played CMP and MP so i know how arrests work

How familiar are you with Medical?
    i am familiar enough to do all surgerys and use auto docs

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    i know how to do req dutys as cargo tech

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    i feel like being a synth would open a whole new route of role play for me because being CMP and telling the marines to hush during briefing has gotten old i want to feel what its like knowing i have to and can do every role im needed to do and i think you should whitelist me because there are tons of rounds where a synth is not playing making everyones job harder i would love to be that synth and help people

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    i have had a 3 hour ban and a job ban from TC after killing my self and leaving (i was new then)

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    i am not

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    i am also familiar with piloting transport missions and flybys (i put it here since it wasn't asked anywhere else)

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes
    Last edited by dyinglightjg; 06-21-2019 at 02:18 AM.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did you submit an app without looking at other apps first? There's 0 chance this is getting accepted.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta write more than 5 characters in a message so here is my prolonged - 1
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Took a look on your app and, sadly, I'm not very impressed about it. Let me tell you why...

1) THE STORY

It's way too short. Take a look at other Synthetic applications, and especially at the approved Synthetic apps; apart from being longer, they can hold your attention way better. Yours just bores me, and is frankly hard to read, due to the grammar. Sorry, but Synthetic players are expected to have good language skills so they can communicate quickly, and efficiently, ensuring everyone understands them. That's easy to improve, though! Try playing more communication-heavy roles like SO and you'll get better grammar in no time.

2) THE QUIRK

While it'd make for interesting and funny conversations in an extended-type round, a Synth speaking broken English is infuriating for all support roles; short sentences and bad grammar result in lack of communication and information. Check point 1 too.

3) YOUR ACTIVITY

I don't play a lot of CM-13 but I think we share the same time-zone, and I haven't seen you much. When I saw you, though, you didn't give me a very good impression: as MP and CMP I felt you were a bit too excessive (but you knew Marine Law quite well so that's a plus!) and way too strict at roundstarts; and when I saw you a few rounds ago as CMO I was even less impressed with your... rather dubious gameplay choices. Remember that shipside crew is supposed to be level-headed and fully sane, and if you do get the whitelisted role at one point in time, softgriefing and other such actions are unacceptable.

Also, I'd like to see more than one sentence for each role; simply saying "I am familiar with role X" won't cut it.

It's a -1 from me, sadly, but I hope you'll improve your app and gameplay in the future!
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderut22 View Post
    Hi! Took a look on your app and, sadly, I'm not very impressed about it. Let me tell you why...

1) THE STORY

It's way too short. Take a look at other Synthetic applications, and especially at the approved Synthetic apps; apart from being longer, they can hold your attention way better. Yours just bores me, and is frankly hard to read, due to the grammar. Sorry, but Synthetic players are expected to have good language skills so they can communicate quickly, and efficiently, ensuring everyone understands them. That's easy to improve, though! Try playing more communication-heavy roles like SO and you'll get better grammar in no time.

2) THE QUIRK

While it'd make for interesting and funny conversations in an extended-type round, a Synth speaking broken English is infuriating for all support roles; short sentences and bad grammar result in lack of communication and information. Check point 1 too.

3) YOUR ACTIVITY

I don't play a lot of CM-13 but I think we share the same time-zone, and I haven't seen you much. When I saw you, though, you didn't give me a very good impression: as MP and CMP I felt you were a bit too excessive (but you knew Marine Law quite well so that's a plus!) and way too strict at roundstarts; and when I saw you a few rounds ago as CMO I was even less impressed with your... rather dubious gameplay choices. Remember that shipside crew is supposed to be level-headed and fully sane, and if you do get the whitelisted role at one point in time, softgriefing and other such actions are unacceptable.

Also, I'd like to see more than one sentence for each role; simply saying "I am familiar with role X" won't cut it.

It's a -1 from me, sadly, but I hope you'll improve your app and gameplay in the future!
    Nothing else to point out. Try looking into our older apps and ask for help at the #whitelist-help channel.

Good luck next time, -1
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Read the above and try again later, sorry -1.
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less effort. -1 better luck next time, bud.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't seem to really understand what Synthetic people are like, I'd suggest you'd go to the accepted WL and compare it with your app about them. Quirks exist as a flavor or spice to your unit, and yours is trying to overdo it. I'd suggest you join the CM Discord if you haven't already as we have a whitelist help channel there where you can bounce ideas and hear what's good and what's not. Purely low effort, I don't think I've ever seen or heard of you before. Story's... not really a story, it's way too short and doesn't actually tell us anything about your synth. Look at the accepted Synth apps and go from there.

this is a BIG -1 from them for sure
    Last edited by Enyonggg; 06-23-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyinglightjg View Post
    Christ 4 guys with missing limbs just got rushed in i have to stop writing for now
    Your app is going to need a lot more work if you want to get accepted in the future. Denied.