User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will you continue to play xeno if they become weak and expendable like WO?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I will quit playing

9 11.69%
  • No I will quit playing

22 28.57%
  • I dont really care

46 59.74%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The faceless horde

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The faceless horde

Ok so I can tell they are moving aliens into a whiskey outpost role where we are more of a faceless horde. Its called the conservation of ninjutsu https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...tionOfNinjutsu. Basically the more bad guys there are the weaker they are so that the hero can defeat them. When theres 10 ninjas they are all useless and get their ass kicked but when theres 1 ninja hes a total badass and is hard for the hero to overcome. This is what the devs want for us, to be faceless useless easy to kill aliens like in whiskey outpost.

My question is how many xeno mains want this? I myself will quit playing because im not here to entertain marines and die 50 times as a useless xenomorph that takes no skill and just rushes over and over until we overwhelm them.

This is just to get an idea of how many xeno mains will quit playing xeno so marine mains please don't ruin this poll.
    Last edited by MasterShakeEZ; 01-01-2019 at 04:42 AM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its supposed to be no I will not quit playing but I cant figure out how to edit the poll woops

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    its supposed to be no I will not quit playing but I cant figure out how to edit the poll woops
    "No I will quit playing" is the more grammatically correct version. If you can fix it, fix the "Yes I will quit playing" choice.

Also they can just hit "I don't really care"

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant figure out how to fix it lol. Blew this one. Oh well

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My question is how many marine mains want this? I myself will still complain because im not here to entertain xenos and die 50 times as a useless marine that takes impossible skill and just rushes over and over until we overwhelm them.

Hehe, you don't want to entertain marines, but you also want them to entertain you by dying. Hypocrisy.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    My question is how many marine mains want this? I myself will still complain because im not here to entertain xenos and die 50 times as a useless marine that takes impossible skill and just rushes over and over until we overwhelm them.

Hehe, you don't want to entertain marines, but you also want them to entertain you by dying. Hypocrisy.
    You are just making shit up. Quit calling me a hypocrit you dont even know what it means. Yall seriously cant even respect a request to not come in a try to ruin a poll because yall are douchebags. I can see whos voting and so can everyone else.

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post

MasterShake's saying he doesn't want to play a xeno that has no chance of doing anything before dying. I can respect that since as a Marine dying the first time a xeno looks at you sure isn't fun. I really wish the game would just be balanced around what's fun to play rather than "what balance of power gives us the win ratio we're going for" like it is now.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    You are just making shit up. Quit calling me a hypocrit you dont even know what it means. Yall seriously cant even respect a request to not come in a try to ruin a poll because yall are douchebags. I can see whos voting and so can everyone else.
    "My question is how many xeno mains want this? I myself will quit playing because im not here to entertain marines and die 50 times as a useless xenomorph that takes no skill and just rushes over and over until we overwhelm them."

Who wrote that statement above? Hmmmmmmmmm?

You don't want to entertain marines by dying constantly in WO, becouse without healing and queen xenos (one at the time) are nearly equal to marines (also one at the time behind a cade). You want marines to entertain you like they do on "normal" rounds where lurker needs two cheapshots to broke a bone, or cause IB etc.
    Itsn't that like: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/hypocrite ?
    I belive in "Equality" in terms of gameplay 50/50 etc. If somebody plays xenos while stupid 65% +/-5% is still in place, but starts to complain just as his place is about to be shifted with other side (that played to die for the enjoyment of xenos, who can't RP, or anything so the only "fun" they have is killing marines), then he is most definitely a hypocrite.

No "making shit out". Honest.

Dev Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FGRSentinel View Post
    MasterShake's saying he doesn't want to play a xeno that has no chance of doing anything before dying. I can respect that since as a Marine dying the first time a xeno looks at you sure isn't fun. I really wish the game would just be balanced around what's fun to play rather than "what balance of power gives us the win ratio we're going for" like it is now.
    This is why i laughed so hard when after i left they recommitted to a win rate %

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main attraction about xeno is that it's all about your personal skill. What you do matters, and if you fuck up, it's mostly because of your own fault. There's no FF to hamper you, so you can't even claim that some other xeno killed you like marines can. That's all of it to xeno. You fuck up, you die. You do well, you dunk on people, because you're meant to take small skirmishes and you're meant to win those 1v1/1v2/maybe even 1v3.

I can understand if people want to keep that as a pride to themselves, and not be subjected to the "let's face plant against this marine force, and we'll win because we have the number advantage". After all, that's the real situation in WO, where we simply don't have that many players willing to play xeno in the first place, let alone actual xeno mains. And what is the best way for the WO xeno to do ? Die as fast and as many as possible to get Boiler/T3s in the mix to have a chance of breaching through marine's defense.