User Tag List

Thread: shadowhound100 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shadowhound100 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    ShadowHound100
    Character Name?
    Vasili Christus
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Dont know
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma ban
    Remaining Duration
    Perma ban
    What other servers do you play on?
    Paradise bee badclaw flup and citadel
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    none
    Reason for Ban
    access denied.
    Banned by host: S05may19 - Ban evesion
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I was asked to give another exuse for my ban so I will be a man and take the blame for the mistakes the account has under its name and I promise to abide by the rules of the server and enforce them and also do my best never to step out of them I am in the army at the momment of writing this so I might not be the quickest at replying but its taught me to be responsible its my account and its been banned for the reasons its been banned for i take full blame and I wish if anything to be put under probation for a year if I must and deny me all access to potisions of the Military Police and really vital roles such as commander's potition and such under my probation and let me play normal marine roles such as a field medic a marine a tl a smart gunner and even a doctor and a researcher so i can contribute I hope this apeal is more satisfactory to my previous one I thank you for your time and attention to this matter

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im going to skip the formalities here and assume "Shadowhound21" is your other ckey.

Notes for ShadowHound21:

Spoiler Spoiler:

A couple of questions here, please answer them honestly.

Do you have ANY other ckeys at all.

What do you belive you did wrong, as you haven't actually mentioned it in your appeal.

Why was what you did wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please answer the questions before the end of the month or the appeal will be closed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry for replying this late I have been in the army and not able to use the internet and to awnser the questions yes I have another ckey that my brother uses which indeed is shadowhound21 I believe that the behaviour I had shown is immature and in some cases was really uncalled for due to me acting on my emotions and taking things a little to seriously and personal my only defence in those cases are I had a really bad day but that isn't a good or even valid exuse to justify what I did wrong now the multikey yes that happened indeed I do hope you can understand we don't have another computer in the house and my brother also wishes to play games I play. I hope you can find it in your heart to see that my words are true and I wish and I request another chance to play on this server it is really fun and I really have regretted my stupid decisions. Thank you for your time again and sorry for the late reply

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair enough, your apology seems genuine. Just make sure you don't continue breaking the rules because the rate at which you gained notes before your ban was quite alarming.

Resolved, ban lifted for the ckey ShadowHound100. Only use this ckey from now on or you will be banned again.