User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Awesomesauce935 - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I like your answers and i am pleased with it.

I will slap you with a +1

But i still have 2 questions: How do you intent to manage anger and salt, considering that playing cm can be rage inducing sometimes?

A guy joins, Odd name and it dosen't match with our rules standard, you talk to him and he seems compliant, you change his name and you are about to give him a note, then you find out a note from a retired staff which filed up a Permaban request, What you do about it?
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1+ Happy to see this go to trial

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    ut i still have 2 questions: How do you intent to manage anger and salt, considering that playing cm can be rage inducing sometimes?

A guy joins, Odd name and it dosen't match with our rules standard, you talk to him and he seems compliant, you change his name and you are about to give him a note, then you find out a note from a retired staff which filed up a Permaban request, What you do about it?
    To address the first question, i work at a call-centre, so this is no problem, i handle this on the daily.

As for the second, if the guy hasn't been given an actual permaban, and only had one filed, i wouldn't do anything else aside from change his name and leave a note for the moment, as it's a minor offence that's not particularly disruptive.
    Not 100% sure on the second though.
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This man deserves a trial after that joke.

But yeah, good answers, hope to see you on the team.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomesauce935 View Post
    As for the second, if the guy hasn't been given an actual permaban, and only had one filed, i wouldn't do anything else aside from change his name and leave a note for the moment, as it's a minor offence that's not particularly disruptive.
    Not 100% sure on the second though.
    Ok. you seem to have a good understand and grasp of the rules. The procedure on this is PM the player to see if he got the permaban lifted and ask him to provide a link, in case of old permabans, they can be lost on the system transition and must be reinstated. Ask the players to search the forum or the old forums to the link of his appeal, if the appeals were denied, inform the player of what happened, why are you filling his permaban request again and give him a link to appeal for it.

I see you in the team chief, after this i can SOLID give you a +1
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While the application itself is only middling, the responses to Staffs questions were quite good. It does show that you have a decent grasp of the rules. Any thing else can be hammered out in your trial. Welcome to the team. Further instructions will be in your forum inbox.

And for the record all my events are amazing.