User Tag List

Thread: Tristan63 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tristan63 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Tristan63
    Character Name?
    Benjamin Werry
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    N/A
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Baystation, VG, Bee, Urist.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I have been banned on Bay and Urist before.
    Reason for Ban
    https://i.gyazo.com/becd0890d07a954e...62eb74659e.png

Originally I was perma banned for, as RO, getting into a scuffle with MPs. I was presumed to have been ordering illegal items or harboring them, I wasn't, and decided instead of being reasonable to build a stun prod and attack an MP that came to arrest me, then running away to the upper deck where an MP chased me with a taser. I used my prod to down them and stole their weapon and fired, KOing them. I then donned their gear and stole their ID, wearing a face mask to disguise myself. It should be noted I left my radio and ID for him to use, after I put him in a closet, to which he expressed his regrets for both of us. I then patrolled around pretending to be an MP but not doing much, the admin that originally found what I was doing thought at first that I was an actual MP. I broke multiple rules here for a minor issue that could have been resolved ic with talking, but ended up being a huge problem for the Marines that round.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I have in the months since my ban moved on to other servers, having HRP in bay and LRP on bee, and being a bodyguard on urist. My actions that led up to my final ban would have been acceptable on a LRP server, but not on CM. Also it is worth noting that I was removed from the ban .txt for a while and played thinking that their was a new server and my bans got scratched. I do apologize for this since I did not contact admins about it. To spare you from the ultimate @$$ kissing, I will say that if you unban me, or give me a trial run, I will not be a belligerent all the time. In my past I have often escalated situations quickly, one instance being at Red firing on someone and killing them when they shot me with a rifle. Grief on both parts? Yes, I should have ahelped when that happened instead of shooting. My new look is not one of immediate retaliation for things that can be talked down. I often shot people and was looking for an excuse to defend myself when put into tough positions instead of simply using diplomacy. What would I do if unbanned? Play simple roles that involve simple jobs, piloting, cargo tech, standard marine. From this appeal I hope I can redeem myself, but that is ultimately up to the staff whom I express my sincere apologies for being a repeated nuisance, and to the players whom I may have ruined their round or experience, I apologize.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't bump appeals, as these are assigned in small batches for admins to discuss, and if we have any questions we will respond.

That being said, any of these other SS13 servers that can provide a vouch for good behavior?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I do not believe so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got permabanned, the ban txt fucked up, you came back and still caused several issues. And you can't even get a vouch.

Denied.