User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supercon22 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supercon22 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Supercon
    Character Name?
    Svlem Krook
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    CM is the only one currently. I've tried others but the admins are pretty crappy. My friend plays on Shadow Station so I might try that next time they play.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I'm banned from a couple, mainly because I don't like how the admins run the place. My latest ban was from beestation.
    Reason for Ban
    I'm banned from this discord because 1 or 2 years ago, I was really salty and called a bunch of admins cunts.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I've been playing CM a lot and I really enjoy it. I want to apologise to everyone I offended a year or two ago and to be forgiven for my salt. I'd like to be able to use the discord again so I can become more acquainted with the community. I already know some people who are friendly and one of them said I should join the discord again so they can teach me command roles. thanks. <3

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My discord is Super_#9850 btw.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

We judge ingame activity and time to determine if your behavior has changed in deciding a discord unban.

Calling one of our moderators an asshole does not help your case.

I will not support an unban at this time.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That guy was being pretty rude to me. The other moderators have been really nice and supportive so far.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I shouldn't have called him an asshole and I'm sorry for that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for that FF, the SL was giving terrible co-ords and called artillery strikes on our own men, killing me and a few others. I understand it was accidental but it ruined the round for a few people.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to comment, that while not noted for it, the player in question had to be warned several times yesterday about improper use of ahelps. While it was not significant enough to warrant a note, I feel the information is relevant when deciding if someone has changed.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was because the SO demoted me when I was SL and then left the game. He demoted me purely out of spite. I asked you for help and instead of saying "IC issue", you say it's improper use of ahelp. That guy ruined my round so I wanted you to keep an eye on him so he couldn't ruin anyone else's round.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The person pending the appeal has posted inappropriate ahelps in regards his ban appeal again today (25/06/2019)

And as the person who he called an asshole, and that our server trash, I wonder how you are intending to apply for a moderator.

While I do not care about being called names by random people on the internet, it shows that you have not changed your behavior.

Big -1.

EDIT:

Banned |Duration: 1440 minutes|Reason: Keeps posting ahelps about his ban appeal and giving slight attitude in OOC. Keeps being passive aggressive to me in ahelps, saying I shouldn't moderate if I am "angry all the time". Cool down your head, man. | Tue, June 25th of 2019
    Last edited by Dorkkeli; 06-25-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. This Dorkkeli guy is incredibly rude.

Firstly, none of my ahelps were inappropiate. You're the only moderator who has an issue with them. I ask questions about gameplay and server issues and good moderators reply to them. The last ahelp I did was to reply to you because the server DC'd me.

Secondly, I'm sorry for calling you an asshole, but you've been acting inappropiately as a moderator. I'm going to be reporting you on these forums as you're very rude and toxic, and clearly don't care for the server.

Thirdly, I have changed my behaviour. I love playing on the server now and have played a wide variety of roles. My favourite is the medic as you're always busy and you help a lot of people out.

Finally, as I've been typing this, you've just banned me purely out of spite. I'm going to be reporting you on the forums immediately as this is clear abuse of power.

I'm sorry for saying the A-word, you clearly don't like it. But, can't you see why I called you an asshole? You abuse your power, you're rude to me and you lack people skills. If you weren't a moderator, it's not just me who would be calling you an asshole.