User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supercon22 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs of the date in question for reference to the first note in this unban appeal

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fact is supercon, I've read your chats recently and you go off calling people faggots and retards in dead chat when things don't go your way, here is just some examples I've found:

2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[17:04:50]OOC: Supercon/Supercon : To the retard who said "set SL to never", what do you fucking think it's set to? High? I'm not fucking retarded unlike command that last round

2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[15:41:35]ADMIN: HELP: Supercon/(Svlem Krook): Can you demote this SO? He's a fucking faggot - heard by 8 non-AFK staff.
    2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[15:45:13]ADMIN: Grimreaperx15 has used 'Warn' on the Adminhelp from Supercon/(Svlem Krook).
    2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[15:45:27]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : What a faggot admin
    2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[15:45:42]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : This guy is breaking the rules
    2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[15:45:45]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : Admin does fuck all
    2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[15:45:55]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : The SO faggot
    2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[15:46:23]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : I did ahelp
    2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[15:46:30]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : He rejected it because he's a cunt
    2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[15:46:45]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : I am calm
    2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[15:47:01]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : He fucking got me killed
    2019/06-June/23-Sunday.log:[15:47:12]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : And isn't doing his job as SO at all

2019/06-June/24-Monday.log:[05:49:17]ADMIN: HELP: Supercon/(Elder Drone (196)): Is there any point to using the engineering kit as a squad marine? You're too retarded to repair shit. The only use I got out of it was making metal barricades. Is there anything else you can do? - heard by 2 non-AFK staff.

2019/06-June/24-Monday.log:[11:02:17]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : fuck my life
    2019/06-June/24-Monday.log:[11:02:27]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : I was fucking afk
    2019/06-June/24-Monday.log:[11:02:34]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : You're fucking bad
    2019/06-June/24-Monday.log:[11:02:39]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : try killing someone while AFK
    2019/06-June/24-Monday.log:[11:02:53]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : fucking faggots
    2019/06-June/24-Monday.log:[11:05:48]SAY: Ghost/Supercon : Yeah that's how retarded the marines are

How can we trust you not to be toxic on discord, sorry but you need to change your behavior before we would even consider this.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, when I'm mad, I call people bad words. If someone is being dumb, I call them idiot or retard. If someone is being unpleasant, I call them cunt or fag. If people are getting offended by it, I'll apologise and stop. You people have clearly never been to England before. Here we can call each other cunts and people laugh at it. Let me explain all the times I've used naughty language and why it's justified.

1. I set marine to High and I was made Squad Leader when it was set to never. Some guy goes "Set SL to never and you won't be SL". I make a JOKE that it's silly for him to think it's not on high by saying "I'm not retarded." I was calling command retarded because I was mad that rules were being broken. Firstly, I get made SL when I didn't want to be it. Instead of asking SO to make someone else SL, I commit to it, buying a bunch of equipment for my team. Once I'm done making sure everyone has their stuff, I go to the Req line to get some grenades - it's 12:25 and the req line is 15 people long. By time I get my grenades, the Alamo drops and I miss it. SO calls me a "baldie" and an "idiot" (wow! it appears that I'm not the only one who says bad words) and then he demotes me. I get mad at his attitude and ask to be promoted once I'm planetside. He refuses, calls me bad words again and then he cryos himself. I ask command if they can promote me and no response. I reported this to the admins but they did not care at all, despite the logs having evidence against this shitty SO. Command also didn't rectify the situation so you can see why I ended up saying "command is dumb dumb".

2. Most of this is linked to the first bit so I'll do it individually.
    The SO kept me demoted out of spite and cryo'd himself. He's the worst SO I've ever seen so I call him a faggot. In the UK, it's a common swear word. It's also a tasty meatball and honestly, I like calling people meatballs.
    As the admin refused to help me despite this guy breaking the rules, I call him a bad word. I was angry and wanted justice. Am I wrong for wanting justice?
    I say the F word. WOW.
    Later, I say I'm calm. I wasn't lying. I was more disappointed with the command and moderator/admin than I was angry at them. If they had just done their jobs correctly, I'd have been happy.

3. I'm asking the admins a question about gameplay. I jokingly say how private engineers are dumb and don't know how to fix anything. It's a very obvious JOKE and a good admin (I know, they seem rare these days) answered my question and helped me out.

4. I say "fuck my life". People tend to say that when they just want to play their spaceman game and someone ruins that for them. I tend to say "fuck my life" quite a lot as the world is a shit place. Being with nice people and helping them out tends to make me not want to kill myself.
    I say fucking. Oof.
    I say fucking again. Double oof.
    Oh by the way, I should give context to this. Some guy basically said "u bad" and so I reply with "try killing someone while AFK". If you couldn't tell, I was AFK prior to being killed.
    I call those people faggots. They called me stupid so I think we're even. If I called someone a bad name and they're offended by it, they can come seek me out and I'll apologise to them.
    Context again, some guy says something about "wow marines are dying to a single xeno". I call the marines retarded as it's pretty dumb to have half your squad die to a single runner. Literally no one was offended by this as it's just a game.

There we go. Now to answer your final little bit. How can you trust me to not be toxic on discord? It's simple! I'm not toxic. How about you find the logs of every time I've said "thanks" or helped someone out? I'm sure it will outweigh the negatives. Also, keep in mind, I love Colonial Marines and have been playing it A LOT. Someone who plays daily is going to say more bad words than someone who only plays to abuse their power as a moderator and be dicks to people.

I do not think my behaviour needs changing. I'm very nice and respectful to people who are nice and respectful to me. If someone calls me a bad word, I call them a bad word. If a moderator is rude to be and purposefully tries to piss me off, of course I'll get pissed off. I love playing on the server and I make sure to follow all of the rules. If I break a rule, I'd let an admin know and ask to be forgiven for it (hasn't happened yet as I've not broken any rules).

Well that's that. Honestly, I'm one of the nicest people you could meet. I just want to play my space man game and help people out. I want to be unbanned from the discord so I can talk to people outside of CM as some are really nice. Cheng for example, said I should come on to the discord so they could teach me how to be a good CO. I unfortunately can't do that though because I made mistakes in 2017. I've changed since them - it's been 1.5 years! I just want you people to forgive me so we can be friends.

Finally, I'm sorry if I've said anything offensive. I can understand why some people see me as passive aggressive. I'm just annoyed that I'm nice to people and follow the rules, yet people still don't like me. What do you want me to do?

Really. I'm sorry. I just want the past to be the past, bygones be bygones and to help the USCM kick some alien as- butt.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't find out if you are trolling or not. I applaud you for that.

Can we move this to acidgoop?
    Last edited by Dorkkeli; 06-25-2019 at 04:59 PM.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hurry and take this guy out he knows to much. No one can find out about the secret society we�ve rooted into CM.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argues with staff while appealing a ban for.... being an asshole to staff. Writes a novella then claims "Im not toxic". In game salt i care little about if its not in ahelps, its apart of the game. But continuing it on in ahelps and here isnt helping your case at all. And yea dorkk can be abit rough sometimes but frankly they arent wrong either. Oh also

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

Says more than enough. -1, nein, negatory, nope, nah, no
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    And yea dorkk can be abit rough sometimes but frankly they arent wrong either.
    It's tough love, man.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You managed to get yourself forum banned so this is denied by default.