Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dorkkeli - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time for a test.

1. You are stalking a marine and begin your hunt. You attack a
    Marine when suddenly a Lurker comes out of nowhere and kills the marine you were hunting. It then says to you �happy to help�
    How would you respond?

2. You are watching the battlefield when you notice an IO, CO, and a couple marines. All are armed and are discussing looking for intelligence. What would you do?

3. You are at the predator sand temple and notice a group of armed marines in the back. They are throwing an ancient rusty predator weapon around making a game out of it. How would
    You respond?

4. You and another predator are hunting and you are watching your fellow kin hunt marines. He gets badly wounded comes to you, and drops to the floor falling unconscious. What would you
    Do?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Time for a test.

1. You are stalking a marine and begin your hunt. You attack a
    Marine when suddenly a Lurker comes out of nowhere and kills the marine you were hunting. It then says to you �happy to help�
    How would you respond?

2. You are watching the battlefield when you notice an IO, CO, and a couple marines. All are armed and are discussing looking for intelligence. What would you do?

3. You are at the predator sand temple and notice a group of armed marines in the back. They are throwing an ancient rusty predator weapon around making a game out of it. How would
    You respond?

4. You and another predator are hunting and you are watching your fellow kin hunt marines. He gets badly wounded comes to you, and drops to the floor falling unconscious. What would you
    Do?
    1. Interfering between me and my honorable prey in middle of the hunt or honor duel would be insulting, and would mark them as unworthy. I would dispose of the cretin with my given arsenal, and leave them to rot. I would also taunt the other xenos, given the opportunity: "This is what happens when you interfere with my game."

2. Given that it is the CO, I would avoid contact and or killing them, since that would affect the round too much. I would attempt to play with them, roar and toss items towards them, just to mess with them. If they open fire, I would relocate to another position. If they still proceed to chase me, I would attempt glancing melee attacks on the group. If they STILL would not give up, I would consider them unworthy prey, and proceed to wound them, and capture certain individuals for my gladiatorial games.

3. It would be heresy to lay their filthy hands on the sacred instruments of our forefathers. I would use the translator to warn them to leave at once, or face the consequences. If they refuse or open fire, I will mark them as unworthy and use my arsenal to end them.

4. If he fought bravely and killed his prey, I would conjure up a healing crystal to stabilize them. If it is not enough, that is their destiny to fall on the hunt.
    However, if they ran away from the battle, or showed sings of cowardice, no mercy would be shown to them. They shall die for their transgressions.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough was said already about the story, most of which i agree with some i dont. I know you're a good player and good RP'er, you being staff never had or will have a bearing on my opinion on an app and frankly the back and fourth earlier was unneeded and i agree with soldier, everyone needs to keep on topic and remember that this is dorks app not an argument. Its a place for criticism on how they can improve, not critiquing each other and old apps.

Dork, i dont mind the story eitherway, its not bad but its not gold either, we'll call it generic. Your RP is good. Though i feel like you might "have too much fun" with the whitelist sometimes and push the boundaries, i dont believe youll do so in anyway that will break the code or purposefully cause problems. Usually its here that id say i'm staying neutral but honestly your answers and responses to everyone has led me to want to give you a chance, so ill happily give you my +1. Even if you do hate me :L
    Last edited by 420M.Y.K; 06-25-2019 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Fixed a word and added a missed one
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    Enough was said already about the story, most of which i agree with some i dont. I know you're a good player and good RP'er, you being staff never had or will have a bearing on my opinion on an app and frankly the back and fourth earlier was unneeded and i agree with soldier, everyone needs to keep on topic and remember that this is dorks app not an argument. Its a place for criticism on how they can improve, not critiquing each other and old apps.

Dork, i dont mind the story eitherway, its not bad but its not gold either, we'll call it generic. Your RP is good. Though i feel like you might "have too much fun" with the whitelist sometimes and push the boundaries, i dont believe youll do so in anyway that will break the code or purposefully cause problems. Usually its here that id say i'm staying neutral but honestly your answers and responses to everyone has led me to want to give you a chance, so ill happily give you my +1. Even if you do hate me :L
    I only hate you in discord bud, in other places you are my bestestest of friends <3
    Thanks for the +1, i'll make you proud chief.
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    I would imagine my predator would spend considerable time training his underlings, and that he would devote a lot of time praying to Gods, especially before a hunt. Other than that, he would hand out lengthy disciplinary actions to thralls with too much "spirit", and upkeep/logistics of his base of operations, ship, encampment et cetera. Trips to Yautja Prime and other more permanent settlements, would be infrequent, since he views unnecessary relationships as secondary, unless there is something to be gained, of course.

During the hunt he takes time to prepare his instruments, preferring less-than lethal alternatives, for dead prey would make for poor entertainment in the long run.
    Following a successful hunt will be a celebration among his companions, and introductory education to the life in the 'circus' for the capturees.

Rau'ta would be a yautja of short temper, easily angered, but also easily soothed by stroking his ego. For potential guests, visiting his shows, he would be a gracious host, offering servants and prized gladiators. Even with his short temper and megalomaniac tendencies, he is not a dim individual. He does notice good talent in his adversaries, and able to think ahead, going for the long term gain, instead of short term satisfactions.
    He values crafty and cunning individuals, viewing them as his (near)equals, or as a worthy challenge.

If you got any technical questions or the like, go ahead and shoot.
    That will be fine.

+1

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    That will be fine.

+1
    I'll make you not regret that decision, chief.

o7
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your story was ok but not great.
    Your answers were mostly fine

But I�m gonna warn you, I know you like to
    have fun and be a goof, but don�t do it as a Yautja
    Or else you will find your ass going out the door.

That being said I can support this one.

I read one of your answers wrong, yes you would be ok ICly tell marines to fuck off playing with the broken weapon artifact, but they would still be worthy prey.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 06-26-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Your story was ok but not great.
    Your answers were fine

But I�m gonna warn you, I know you like to
    have fun and be a goof, but don�t do it as a Yautja
    Or else you will find your ass going out the door.

That being said I can support this one.
    I shall bring the highest RP I can muster up, chief.

Wont let you down.
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice answers lad.

Leaving my +1.

H'chak official clan Hehe

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    Nice answers lad.

Leaving my +1.

H'chak official clan Hehe
    I had no chance. It was either. H'chak or no whitelist.
    Thanks for the support!
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

sexy avatar by Manezinho