User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dorkkeli - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen you around ingame and have talked/rp'd with you. You seem competent and motivated to take on this rather refreshing look at thralls. I'm giving this a positive reaction and I'm excited to see you join the hunting band.

Clickety click for a positive opinion from a rather fresh pred. +1
    Last edited by Nicksone; 07-13-2019 at 04:36 PM.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good guy in game, they've been around the block a few times +1.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we mainly went off stories on predator applications we'd have a lot fewer predator players. Just about everyone I talk with before they post an application I tell them to be sure they use a lot of first person in their story. Tell the story through your character. Though we all know most people don't follow how they wrote their predators.

You wrote how you intend to play that's basically about capturing prey and making them fight each other. Which realistically you won't be able to do most of the time.

I've gone over your replies and of course, they're going to be good enough, but the fact remains your application was completely lackluster and we had to ask you questions to know anything about your predator.

From everything I've read, you did generic predator application #4535. You're well known in the community and aren't a shithead, but after going over everything again and again I can't give you a positive vote.

Last edited by Lumdor; 06-29-2019 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Changed vote

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well. I shall apologise for the time of a response, I've been over and re-over this app a good few times and my response is measured as such:

The story was pretty poor in execution of what you wanted to achieve, I know writing isn't everyone's forte, but it is part of the app process.

You are known to be able to RP quite well with your Synthetic character, I've personally seen good examples of this whilst observing rounds.

Your answers to criticisms have been acceptable and show you are able to take criticism and respond fairly.

You are on staff, this doesn't mean you get a free pass for whitelists although it does show that you are active in the community and server and are held to higher standards in your round to round activities.

Overall, I will give my +1. As the positives outweigh the negatives.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some complaints but still overall positive. Accepted.