June 25, 2019
    Your Character Name?
    Svlem Krook
    Their BYOND Key
    Dorkelli
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    14:41 my time, 8:41 your time.
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    He abused his power by issuing a ban purely out of spite.
    He isn't professional, constantly acting aggressive, rude and arrogant, as if he knows he won't be punished for his actions.
    He does not care for the roleplay or enjoyment of the server. If you ahelp "thanks admins for doing a great job and resolving my issue", he'll report it as misuse of ahelp while other admins would give a "thanks".
    He doesn't enforce the rules, unless they benefit him. For example, a Squad Leader was giving bad co-ords for a CAS/OB strike. He killed a couple marines. Dorkelli said "FF is normal", let the guy off without any warnings and said I was abusing the ahelp system.

As for protocol:
    He does not send PMs to violators. He either ignores the issue entirely or he punishes before he warns. The only exception was for his latest abuse where he said he would ban me for "abusing the ahelp system"
    He doesn't investigate situations. All of his decision making is based on instinct and whether he likes the person or not.
    He also doesn't care about the seriousness of the issue. He bans people he doesn't like for longer than people he's friends with.
    He does investigate player history and he uses that as an excuse to ban for longer, even during completely different incidents. For example, I was banned in 2017 by an admin who got fired for being rude to said admin and getting angry. In 2019, he uses this to say "I must hate all admins" and "I obviously use the ahelp system to annoy admins" when in fact I love the admins - especially the ones who are friendly towards me.
    Next, he bans people before giving them warnings simply because he doesn't like the person he's banning.
    And finally, he tends to pin false notes on to players. For example, he's pinned a note on me saying I abuse the ahelp system, when in fact I do not.
    Description of the incident
    This moderator is a very rude and vile man who breaks most of the code of conduct and doesn't follow protocol at all.
    He very clearly is a moderator just so he can punish those he does not like. He is a tyrant. I've never seen him help anyone out (I've not been on for too long) and he's very unprofessional and rude towards me.

If he wasn't a moderator, the people his power abuse affects, won't be affected and they'll be able to play the game without fear someone will punish them despite following the rules exactly.
    Evidence
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...12/unknown.png

This is a screenshot of him saying that I was being passive aggressive when in reality, I was apologising to him and saying I love this server. It also says how I've been abusing the ahelp system when I haven't been at all.

You can check the logs for the day to confirm that I'm telling the truth and that Dorkelli is out of his mind.
    You can also check the logs one/two days ago at 23:00 or 17:00 your time to see the incident where he was rude to me, failed to warn the guy who was intentionally killing his own men and how salty I was to experience such a bad moderator.

I'd have more evidence but he banned me to hide his power abusal. He's only a moderator so fortunately he can't delete the logs.
    How you would punish the accused
    I'm a kind man. If he apologises, I'd let him off with a warning and have him be supervised by an admin for a week.
    However, if he refuses to act professionally and still abuses his power, he should be demoted right away.

Thanks for reading. I hope you understand that I don't want to cause trouble - I just want to play my space man game and follow the rules you've provided. Thanks <3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Ahelps:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercon22 View Post
    Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him.
    Interesting argument chief, really helps bring my point across.
    No further things to add.
    Last edited by Dorkkeli; 06-25-2019 at 05:19 PM.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. So a lot of things happened during the course of this. Most notable of which is that Supercon22 managed to catch a community ban.

Dorkkeli did not do anything wrong here either. Ahelps are a way to get help from an administrator. They are not for sending essays about frivolous things, one after another or trying to strike up conversations with us.

Resolved. No action taken.