User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What thing in the game is not fun?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having poopoo JTAC and bald medics as CAS PO = sitting in the hangar twiddling your thumbs for two hours straight. Only role that's 100% dependent on your teammates. At least if your Tank crewmember is bald you can still be deployed and FF your teammates, you can deploy as a lone IO, SO's can still deploy, etc. Every role has options outside of their specialization, even if the options are bad. But there's no way to justify deployment as PO, you either get decent mates or sit in the cockpit for the rest of the round.

Still fun blowing up xenos tho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sticky resin is unfun in every way. It's unfun to lay it as a xeno (even if you're a hivelord), and unfun to tread through as a marine.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OTURNIP View Post
    Sticky resin is unfun in every way. It's unfun to lay it as a xeno (even if you're a hivelord), and unfun to tread through as a marine.
    100% agree with you, there's nothing that disheartens me more as a Marine than seeing a sea of sticky resin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the inherent difficulty of hitting moving targets with ranged weapons in an ss13 engine game, compounded by connection speed issues

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (A)
    The absurd idea that one person can use a "miracle technology" called IFF for firing through someone else's position.
    But that someone else by using a non-technological method can't.

Spoiler Spoiler:

(B)
    Other thing? Weird SS13 grenade mechanics where grenades instantly get into a "will explode" state.

Spoiler Spoiler:

(C)
    The whole facehugging and nesting mechanic.

Spoiler Spoiler:

(D)
    The enemy being bathed in your acid is something too easy to fix.

Spoiler Spoiler:

(E)
    Too much "field magical healing".

Spoiler Spoiler:

(F)
    Human barricades, xenomorph resin walls, ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

(G)
    Lots of gun mechanics nonsense.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Degrasse View Post
    (G)
    Lots of gun mechanics nonsense.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    ha ha, if youre going to complain about gun realism stuff, how about the fact that buckshot emerges from a barrel in like a 90 degree cone and then stops existing completely about 4 tiles away. if buckshot was like that people would hardly be able to hunt any animals with it

really its so frustrating to hit anything that isnt standing still with ranged weapons in this game (this applies to sentinels and spitters too but mostly to marines because most of their weapons are guns) i would be very interested in an experiment that gave all projectiles 0 or extremely low travel time. at least then you know that its your own fault for not clicking on the enemy sprite/tile instead of not predicting their path of movement and properly compensating for their speed(and they can 180 degree turn and be going full speed in the opposite direction at any moment, remember) compounded with latency
    Last edited by misto; 06-26-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Games ALWAYS get shotguns wrong. Usually the rest of the guns too.
    Why do shotguns spread so unrealistically? What is a barrel charger? Why does an extended barrel lower damage instead of increasing AP? Why does a recoil compensator reduce damage? Why is the little dinky flashlight mounted on a firearm brighter than the huge armor mounted halogen lamp? Why does an angled grip decrease accuracy and increase spread? I could go on, but I'm just gonna stop. The answer to all of those questions is "Balance", usually follow quickly by "Shut up." Just ignore it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my hill to die on, but I hate when Zombie rounds aren't indicated beforehand. I absolutely hate zombie rounds and I'd rather skip it.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sticky resins. That gives me too much delay.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyonggg View Post
    Sticky resins. That gives me too much delay.
    oMg LoL mARinEs HaVE flAmErS aNd ThEY caN deSTroY iT FAsT!!!!!oneoneone1111!1