User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What thing in the game is not fun?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to RP, because this server is just team death match every round between two perpetually imbalanced sides that becomes stale very soon. SS13 is at its best with unpredictability and chaos in each round, but the meta is completely engrained here.

Also the SD system. It just serves to pointlessly extend the round for an extra 20 minutes.
    Last edited by Jonesome; 07-09-2019 at 02:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesome View Post
    Trying to RP, because this server is just team death match every round between two perpetually imbalanced sides that becomes stale very soon. SS13 is at its best with unpredictability and chaos in each round, but the meta is completely engrained here.
    CM just needs more maps, more in-game events, and genuine hvh and hvSCP game modes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marines are very unfun due to the strength they have. I feel like most marine wins are not earned therefore I care very little about them.

I'm personally more of a fan of the old 70 30 xeno winrate, where xenos stomped the marines unless they were organised. Winning these rounds were absolutely thrilling,

These days, it's nothing but boring win after win, all unearned, uneventful and ultimately unfufilling. When it comes to be balance at least.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe: Virgin 50 - 50 winrate? Boring win, after win, after win. VS Chad 30:70 Oh yeah! Now benos have to be very bad and we have to be very organised to win! Bald marines doesn't exist!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sitting in my quarters watching the cameras, sake bottle in hand, as the Bravos drag another decapped colonist into the alamo and knowing I will have absolutely nothing to do this round but write faxes that will get no replies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having Marines not even try to RP first contact but unga for some kills.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justicer3792 View Post
    Having Marines not even try to RP first contact but unga for some kills.
    Would you try to RP the same thing 1000 times?
    "Oh no! What happened to this colonist? Why his chest have a big hole? Why it looks like something bursted out, instead of gunshot wound? What? Cute red alien doggo? AAAhhhhhh! It bites! Shoot it, shoooooot!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Memer COs/XO

" LMAO MY DUDES WE GOING DOWN ON SOME ASSCRACK COLONY CAUSE PROBABLY SOMEONE SLIPPED ON A BANANA PEEL , OPERATION ZIMBABWE IS UNDERWAY, MY DICK IS BIG, ANYWAYS BRIEF AT 12:55"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some players in general.

I believe the game would be much more fun bugs and bad game mechanics aside if some people remembered that this is a multiplayer game and they exercised some civility. Getting harassed IC for small things, having teammates who keep yelling and completely ignoring you, seeing new players who are eager to learn to be shit on, having to deal with tryhards who need their minmax build no matter what or they ruin the round for as many people as they can...

They make me feel way more miserable than any annoying code.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicacrov View Post
    snip
    that was a close one I thought you were gonna say people who bitch about balance all the time.