Date of Incident
    June 25, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Cyrus Saint

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    /

Accused Character Name
    Tom Dinkle

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    19:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    3, 16.

Description of the incident:
    Spent a good two hours chilling and building a FOB at LV Nexus, generally having a good time with the SO Meer overwatching us and a few other Bravo members who were kicking around. Get promoted to SL eventually because everyone else died, CO starts suggesting evac. I tell him that the entire route from Hydro to the Nexus and LZ is fortified to hell and back and that evaccing is silly, saying I'll turn his head inside out if he calls an evac without even attempting to hold the ridiculously well-fortified FOB. Obviously, I'm not going to do this, I just want to play the round. He keeps going and eventually tells me he's going to execute me, and gives me the options of dying planetside, apologising or being executed. I tell him I pick none of them because they're dumb, and continue fortifying because I just want to play.

About the 2:30 mark, I take a job up to Hydro to check how it's getting on, only to find a breach in the rear by Fitness with xenos there. I call this in to Command and pull back to the next compartment. There's no response so after a short while, I call it in again and ask for them to announce it. Instead of an announcement detailing that the rear was breached, Dinkle tell marines to fall back in a really vague manner. Marines promptly fall back into the xenos back there and get slaughtered. I call him out on this frankly awful commanding as I pull back and he tells me again he's going to execute me.

At this point he starts making announcements for evac nonstop, pretty much every time the announcement cooldown finishes. Marines generally ignore him and dig in at the ridiculously fortified FOB. Due to zero tactical input from Command, the Nexus gets lost and around eight of us manage to make it aboard the Alamo and escape. I instruct everyone to get the wounded off first as we land and, severely wounded myself, I drag a dead man off the shuttle. I run right into the synth and a doctor. The synth declares I'm under arrest for disrespect, and my ping spikes due to the server issues. With 11ish time to ping, I freeze and eventually teleport up agains the food vendors where the flash overlay happens. I assume this is the synth trying to arrest me, which is fine, until I read the chatbox. Dinkle has sprinted up out of nowhere and flashed me and is trying to BE me, while the synth is trying to arrest me. The doctor shoves me in a sleeper to scan me as I'm severely wounded with my ping still ridiculously high due to the server issues. Dinkle ejects me, beats me with the mateba while the synth is still trying to arrest me, then blows my head off. I get morgued.

Dinkle then makes a bait announcement to gloat and awards me a medal for good target practice, both of which are pretty clear incidents of being a dick purely for it. In dchat, he then starts gloating again, which I have to get Bancrose to step in and handle because I don't want to engage with it. I have to do this twice.

All in all, Dinkle made zero attempt to command past a certain point, instead trying to get everyone to evac so he could execute me and gloat. When this behaviour first started to happen, I could've taken Bravo shipside and mutined, but I didn't because I just wanted to play the round. This happens time and time again because CO whitelisted players know they can get away with it because of the reputation and other CO whitelisters banding together to call me out on things, see the recently deleted posts in the report against me. They know that, even if they get punished, it'll be a slap on the wrist because half the council and staff who deal with it are CO whitelisted staff too. Some of these players get a weird satisfaction from trying to rile me up, which you'll see in both the announcement he made and the dchat comments, as well as the harassment from another CO whitelisted player who was repeatedly forumbanned for it. It's out of hand because they know they'll never get seriously punished.

I just wanted to play the round, man.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Implying there's ever a punishment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm an IC witness, was the Charlie SL from emergency cryo.

I would like to start this by stating you literally threatened to kill Dinkle when he merely said "we might evac if bioscan is too crazy." Something along those lines.

He gave you three entire options

I'm going to make this very clear for you because you could've easily avoided this situation entirely by sucking up your god damn retarded ego

Dinkle made an announcement after you threatened to kill him and shit talked him multiple times

He gave you these three options

1) Cyrus will die in combat

2) You will apologize and avoid getting BE'd

3) You will be BE'd the moment you step aboard the Almayer

Now chaznoodles, being the absolute genius you are, you decided to shit-talk him more and ignore option number 2. (which by the way would've avoided your death and massive salt storm and this player report)

Ceyella
    something i want to point out.|

"This entire round he's been out to get me, trying to call repeated evacs so he can get me executed on the ship. There was no attempt to incite a mutiny, was never a threat to his command as I did my job to an exemplary standard." As chaz says in ahelps.

Dinkle is not out to get you.
    Dinkle was pretty much unaware chaz existed until i promoted chaz to ASL.
    Chaz was a threat to his command, chaz started upheaval and very blatantly tried to rile marines up against Dinkle.

The trouble only started when Dinkle debated a evac after a major push had failed and fed many captures, at the point he debated it, Chaz called him out in command, and then got very disrespectful, even threatening dinkle. I kinda tuned it out at that moment to focus on killing xenos until Dinkle issued his ultimatum, asking Chaz to apologize or face BE. Which, atleast he didnt ask chaz to report to CIC for a medal, then blow his head off right? Dinkle made it very clear chaz was facing a BE for his disruptive behavior. As far as i know, chaz took a very minor comment as an excuse to go full disrespect/insub then paid the price, and as someone whose gotten their own brains blown out of insub/disrespect, at least dinkle gave him a chance to apologize.

Honestly, chaz picked a fight, they had a back and forth, dinkle got tired of it and issued a ultimatum. Then, like any reasonable person, followed through on it. if dinkle had not BE chaz, Dinkle would have lost all his authority.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rule 2, No shitposting, No peanut gallery.

That aside. I'll wait for the CO Council to say their word before I do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I don't usually poke my head in on reports, but I was the alien queen this round.

Now I'm not too sure about the evac thing, but some of the screenshots I've seen like this one: https://i.gyazo.com/7e0ebd1612e30c3e...1c09320cb7.png Lead me to believe that Chaz is over exaggerating this part of the situation.

The manpower of the marines was indeed very low, and they were buckling under our pressure. It was impossible to push up the river and take us out considering the force at Hydro. Even then, we crushed Hydro pretty swifty, as it was breached on the west side. I screeched inside while my lurkers and spitters picked off those who were running for the road fortifications.

At the road we were met with some resistance, but we breached the northern Nexus cades next to the door, and I personally went up with some of the xenos and obliterated the men left behind watching the sentries.

At that point me and my main force practically BYPASSED nexus by moving into the Cargo domes north of the LZ. From there we breached the cades guarding the northern entrance to the LZ.

With heavy resistance, we were able to break the barricades blocking the entrance right into the LZ, and I rushed directly in. We saw that men were retreating onto the dropship. I screeched and we killed those trying to get in, and pulled more out.

After this point the dropship had NO OTHER CHOICE but to take off and leave. Once that was over we saw that the heavily fortified Nexus was cut off entirely. Even the tank came out to push us back, but was ultimately countered and destroyed, marking the final and inevitable defeat of the marines on the surface of LV.

In my opinion and view of the situation, the marines were severely undermanned and outgunned. We never really had to fully attack the core of the Nexus because we bypassed it. Perhaps some of my xenos did attack it while we finished off the escape route. Overall the call to evac was reasonable in my eyes, we were making short work of the remaining marines.

As for the BE, you threatened the life of your CO and were given a choice out by just saying sorry, which you seemingly refused. Take that as you will.

Although the medal making Chaz out as target practice shouldn't have been made, we have had this issue before and medals shouldn't be used to make fun of people, or for LRP stuff. Anyway, any punishment for this is up to Bancrose and Emerald. I hope my input and view point of the issue can help them come to a conclusion.
    Commanding Officer Mark 'Sherman' Wilson

Synthetic Unit Marcus

Predator Rekag'Voli

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the XO this round, and I'd like to confirm the inputs of Asian_047 and Ceyella.

First, the BE was justified since Cyrus threatened the CO for no good reason. The CO didn't call for a full evac. He was discussing with staff whether we should evac should Hydro fall. This alone caused Cyrus to threaten the CO pretty directly over comms.

Second, I contest Chaz's claim that CO was ignoring his command duties by giving no, what he calls "tactical," advice during the Nexus FOB hold, or that we weren't paying attention while Hydroponics Road was falling. First, the CO's announcement that there's no need to hold Hydroponics if Road would be lost was a pretty clear call for marines to hold Road. This was before Cyrus "called out" the CO for losing the Road. Second, during the Nexus FOB defense, there was nothing to discuss except the possibility of evac.

Third, Dinkle's "awful" command wasn't the reason Road was lost or the marines at Hydroponics got slaughtered. There is no CO who could've turned that fight around, considering the xenos outnumbered the marines fully at that point.

Lastly, from my perspective as a whitelisted CO: I'm a pretty benign CO when it comes to BEs, but I've been lucky enough not to have had to deal with events as bad as what happened this round. Dinkle was far more patient than I would've been as a CO. I know what shitler COs look like when they metagrudge, and Dinkle wasn't one of them. The only points I'd count against Dinkle's favor would be his medal to Cyrus and his gloating in dchat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Further to previous points regarding rule 3, said player had now went to reddit to further gloat to try and rile me up, after being talked to by Bancrose about doing the exact same thing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/commen...medium=ios_app

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Q8...ature=youtu.be

My video response to this report.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skipped to various points in the video, found attacks nearly every click I made. Not even going to draft a response to that.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The accused CKEY is ImHereToHelp

Chat logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelped answered by Whitelist maintainer
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Final end and more ahelps
    Spoiler Spoiler: