User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: / - 3, 16.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright we in the council debated this for a while and have come to a conclusion.....

[17:08:49]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : If you call a full evac, I will come up to the CIC and turn your head inside out.

Chazz. This right there makes you valid for a BE, one of the very first insults and disrespects you told Tom Dinkle was that you were going to go up and murder the commanding officer of the ship and in the process invert his skull and brain matter. Which is just.....not smart at all when trying to avoid BEs. Literally everything else you said and did just added onto the pile.
    As for tom antagonizing you all round, its very hard not to antagonize you chazz, but tom was extremely patient when dealing with you. Even after you threatened to murder him and insulted him four or five times, he offered you the choice to apologize and all would be forgiven, you declined that choice and decided to continue your tirade, and thus you got BEd, the Battlefield execution was of course valid as seen in the video you were not under arrest.

So to sum up

BE was valid. Rule sixteen was NOT broken.

Tom did not ruin your round, you ruined your round. Threatening to kill the commander and then getting BEd is not a rule 3 violation.

I would say im not sure what you expected but you admitted it yourself:
    "How you would punish the accused:
    Implying there's ever a punishment."

All in all we in the co council recommend no action be taken against dinkle, have a CM day folks.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completely misses the rule 3 behaviour in dchat, announcements and the medal, as well as taking to reddit to gloat and bait after I had to get staff to step in regarding the dchat issue, which was why I called rule 3. It�s almost like this, as well as a related issue I�ve reported privately, get breezed over in favour of focusing on one aspect just to throw out an entire case.

The synth was in the process of trying to arrest me and had declared as such, if the relevant section of logs was posted, when my ping spiked due to the server�s issues so I was unable to respond.

Apologising would�ve just resulted in mockery and more issues as has happened before when I�ve apologised, so why would I then put myself in another position to be bullied by doing it? It�s almost like it was never a real choice. Whitelisted people, including those are supposed to be in charge of it, peanuting and directly attacking a player because of disliking them in order to try and derail a complaint makes a mockery of the so-called standards they�re supposed to be held to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaznoodles View Post
    Completely misses the rule 3 behaviour in dchat, announcements and the medal, as well as taking to reddit to gloat and bait after I had to get staff to step in regarding the dchat issue, which was why I called rule 3. It�s almost like this, as well as a related issue I�ve reported privately, get breezed over in favour of focusing on one aspect just to throw out an entire case.

The synth was in the process of trying to arrest me and had declared as such, if the relevant section of logs was posted, when my ping spiked due to the server�s issues so I was unable to respond.

Apologising would�ve just resulted in mockery and more issues as has happened before when I�ve apologised, so why would I then put myself in another position to be bullied by doing it? It�s almost like it was never a real choice. Whitelisted people, including those are supposed to be in charge of it, peanuting and directly attacking a player because of disliking them in order to try and derail a complaint makes a mockery of the so-called standards they�re supposed to be held to.
    I will apologize for my dchat comments, my reddit post and how rude I was in my video response if you make a genuine apology thread for all of the Captain players you have antagonized over the years.
    Last edited by Imheretohelp; 06-27-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Implying IC namecalling which is punishable via a brig sentence is equivalent to repeated OOC instances of harassment via PMs, as well being insulted and disrespected as a person so much so that people who should know better openly break rules to do so. That's another non-choice and you know it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaznoodles View Post
    Implying IC namecalling which is punishable via a brig sentence is equivalent to repeated OOC instances of harassment via PMs, as well being insulted and disrespected as a person so much so that people who should know better openly break rules to do so. That's another non-choice and you know it.
    So you are not apologizing?

repeated OOC instances of harassment via PMs
    When have I ever PMed you?
    Last edited by Imheretohelp; 06-27-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing is being accomplished, Emerald has decided that she will be the Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Until than I am locking this thread until she responds.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were perfectly given the option to swallow your pride and say sorry and go on with the round. You chose not to, which is fine, but you have to live with the consequences of your actions then. IC, no action required.