Omar Najjaf
    Their BYOND Key
    I don't know
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    11:30am CST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    Description of the incident
    As a PFC I went to the medbay and asked a medic to request hyperzine for me. Multiple medics started berating me with insults culminating with me telling them to watch their back and leaving. After a bit the dropship was about to leave and I was arrested for hooliganism. The whole time a specific medic was insulting me and then reporting me to the MPs. Once I was out of jail I went to the planet and hunted down the medic and shot him with the intent to frag and kill him to settle my grudge. I followed him out of the frontline fortifications and shot from behind him in an attempt to make it look like I was shooting at xeno. I then was contacted by a moderator saying that I broke rule 14 and he would be marking my account. I don't think I broke rule 14 as I explicitly waited to frag the medic in a combat environment. Such incidents happen in real life and I don't think I should have my account marked because of it.
    Evidence
    Logs have expired for me, I'm not even sure the name of the admin that contacted me.
    How you would punish the accused
    I would like the mark removed from my account.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The accused staff member in question is Hunk1

Logs:

Combat Log:

[11:09:43]SAY: Omar Najjar/Smucked : If anyone sees the alpha medic named sweetwater let me know
    [11:14:06]SAY: Omar Najjar/Smucked : Fleming where are those medics?
    [11:17:41]ATTACK: Omar Najjar (smucked) shot Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater () with a rifle bullet in Engineering Southern Tunnel (JMP) (PM)
    [11:17:42]ATTACK: Omar Najjar (smucked) shot Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater () with a rifle bullet in Engineering Central Tunnel (JMP) (PM)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a textbook case of grief, regardless of what happened around it. If anything, the moderator probably cut you some slack by only noting your key and not giving you a ban of any kind.

You can't just go trying to kill teammates without extremely good reasoning. There has to be proper escalation involved, and most of the time that escalation will never justify attempting to murder someone.

Closed.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: